The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

After messing around a bit

adz484.png

cwrite so basically on the whole saving icons thing...

if i drag them all into candybar, it will store them there and if i need them again and drag them out of the app it will create a copy for me right?

so there is no need to keep the icons in a saved folder any more right?

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

cwrite so basically on the whole saving icons thing...

if i drag them all into candybar, it will store them there and if i need them again and drag them out of the app it will create a copy for me right?

so there is no need to keep the icons in a saved folder any more right?

i dont know about it making a copy when you drag it out but yeah, u dont need to keep them for them to work through candybar

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Shay for being the most patient person in the world and coaching me thru drawers/stacks.

And Doc as always for keeping this thread full of useful information!

what is the best way to transfer my itunes playlist/music from my pc to a mac. I basically did a copy of all my music and transferred it to my mac. Now imconfused i tried opening up the playlists i saved in a pc on my mac and tried transfering the file destination of the location on my mac but i do not know whatthe pathway is. any help?

sorry for the confusion

basically on my pc i have a playlist and when i open up the file, it tells me exactly where my music is being read from whether it is user/documents/music orwhatever

but what is it on a mac, i want to do a find and replace.

Originally Posted by mein07

current desktop

May you post the background pic? Is limewire "safe" to use? Limewire is one of many reasons why my PC kicked the can but Macs are suppose to prone toviruses.

how do i uninstall vmware fusion....im thinking about installing parallels to replace it but how do i completelty uninstall vmware fusion?? thanks in advance

Can someone help me...my BootCamp drive loads up everytime my mac is started up. I want to know why and how I can disable it from loading up.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Can someone help me...my BootCamp drive loads up everytime my mac is started up. I want to know why and how I can disable it from loading up.
System Preferences > Startup Disk > then click the drive u want it to load from

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

System Preferences > Startup Disk > then click the drive u want it to load from

Nah...you misunderstood, it loads up the Bootcamp assistant every time.

Nah...you misunderstood, it loads up the Bootcamp assistant every time.

Go to System Preferences > Accounts > Login Items tab > and check to see if Bootcamp is there, if it is just delete it from the list.

Back
Top Bottom