The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

they made me change it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You had it for at least 6 months
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I stared at your new one for like 30 seconds
smh.gif
smh.gif
exactly.... they just be trying to nit pick.... f it tho

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

is there a program that allows you to record streams onto your computer?
doin a little bit of truckin are we???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea its a few good ones....

ishowu
ishowuHD
screenflow
snapzpro

and a few more ive come across
wink.gif

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

My macbook is only 2 months old and it's freezing when i'm browsing.
mad.gif

Think I gotta upgrade my RAM?

What macbook do you have? If you have a unibody macbook then that ram won't work since the macbook supports DDR3 ram and the ram you just bought is DDR2.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ishowu
ishowuHD
screenflow
snapzpro

wink.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

what would you say is the best outta the list?

bat_signal.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ishowu
ishowuHD
screenflow
snapzpro

wink.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

bat_signal.jpg

download the trial to all of them.... take a lil bit to play around with em..... then let me know
wink.gif

i use ISHOWU..... i like how i can start and stop the recording from the menubar....... but seriously try those 4 and let me know so u can get truckin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ishowu
ishowuHD
screenflow
snapzpro

wink.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

download the trial to all of them.... take a lil bit to play around with em..... then let me know
wink.gif

i use ISHOWU..... i like how i can start and stop the recording from the menubar....... but seriously try those 4 and let me know so u can get truckin

You should also try Screenflow, simple and easy to use..

* HONK HONK

anywhere to get icons for candybar? i cant find any good ones. So far i only used the beats headphones for itunes.\

EDIT: what do you guys search? im having trouble finding decent ones, all the ones that come up are trash IMO.

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

My macbook is only 2 months old and it's freezing when i'm browsing.
mad.gif

Think I gotta upgrade my RAM?

What macbook do you have? If you have a unibody macbook then that ram won't work since the macbook supports DDR3 ram and the ram you just bought is DDR2.
thanks...I just cancelled my order hopefully it went through.

I may be joining the Mac(book) family tomorrow. I graduated High School a few weeks ago, and my parents have decided that my graduation gift is going to be alaptop of my choosing (nothing too outrageous).

I am going to look tomorrow in Best Buy and the Apple Store. I have a question about the Macbooks/Macbook Pros.

I currently have an eMachines Desktop (old as @!%#, but still works well). Anyway, if this is possible, how would I go about getting my iTunes Library on thiscomputer (with album art and everything is neat) onto my new laptop (which might wind up being a Macbook).

I appreciate any insight, thanks.

Does anyone else have problems with AIM and iChat? This really bugs me because I want to video chat and the AIMprogram will not let me and it is easier to do in iChat, I have done it on a friends Mac and it was super easy.

I get this error, can someone shed some light for me?

Figured it out...nvm

Originally Posted by bkmac

I may be joining the Mac(book) family tomorrow. I graduated High School a few weeks ago, and my parents have decided that my graduation gift is going to be a laptop of my choosing (nothing too outrageous).

I am going to look tomorrow in Best Buy and the Apple Store. I have a question about the Macbooks/Macbook Pros.

I currently have an eMachines Desktop (old as @!%#, but still works well). Anyway, if this is possible, how would I go about getting my iTunes Library on this computer (with album art and everything is neat) onto my new laptop (which might wind up being a Macbook).

you could put everything from your ipod on the mac using senuti

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by bkmac

I may be joining the Mac(book) family tomorrow. I graduated High School a few weeks ago, and my parents have decided that my graduation gift is going to be a laptop of my choosing (nothing too outrageous).

I currently have an eMachines Desktop (old as @!%#, but still works well). Anyway, if this is possible, how would I go about getting my iTunes Library on this computer (with album art and everything is neat) onto my new laptop (which might wind up being a Macbook).

you could put everything from your ipod on the mac using senuti

Meaning my iTunes would become "neat", including the album art?

Thanks GSDOUBLEU.

I have another question. If I were to get the Mac, is there a way to download Microsft Word? I hear the "document-type program" that comes with theMac sucks, and I am looking to get a laptop for college reasons more than anything. If I am able to get Word, or a program similar, I may wind up with theMacbook.

Yes Word does work with Macs. The information you type in the "get info" in itunes stays with the song no matter PC or Mac you plug your ipod into

Originally Posted by RedMan

Yes Word does work with Macs. The information you type in the "get info" in itunes stays with the song no matter PC or Mac you plug your ipod into
Sweet, thank you very much RedMan for the help.

I am about to go shopping, let's see what I possibly come home with.

Back
Top Bottom