The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

anyone know a great but FREE program to convert music from my iPod to my macbook?

please and thank you.
happy.gif
senuti works only for 1000 songs or 30 days, which ever one comes first.

wussup.. have a major problem.
reformatted disk drive, all my photos from photo library is on my iphone (not pictures that I have taken) how do I get those photos from my phone to mydesktop, and my contacts?

Is there a way to do it through cyberduck?

what are some good programs or methods to keep my macbook safe and healthy...everything is going good so far but i dont want my macbook not working out ofnowhere one of these days...i use it EVERY day

Originally Posted by chris steez

what are some good programs or methods to keep my macbook safe and healthy...everything is going good so far but i dont want my macbook not working out of nowhere one of these days...i use it EVERY day

I'd say possibly, once it full of battery life let it off the charger, just so you don't drain your battery, and if you don't you your laptop whilesleeping (alarm) possibly shut it off. But if you do use it for alarm purpose you can always set your laptop to turn on at a certain time.

I had my Black Macbook from September through July and my hard drive died (warranty
pimp.gif
). Just shut off your laptop.. I only remember shutting off my laptop a couple times before that it used to be on 24/7, now I realize that, that isbad.

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

anyone know a great but FREE program to convert music from my iPod to my macbook?

please and thank you.
happy.gif

thats for trial version tho i believe
wink.gif

wussup.. have a major problem.
reformatted disk drive, all my photos from photo library is on my iphone (not pictures that I have taken) how do I get those photos from my phone to my desktop, and my contacts?

Is there a way to do it through cyberduck?

i think u need The Missing Sync for iPhone. It allows u to write from device to Mac or from Mac to device
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

please and thank you.
happy.gif

wink.gif
It is, I don't work can't work magic..
wink.gif
lol.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

please and thank you.
happy.gif

wink.gif
It is, I don't work can't work magic..
wink.gif
lol.
than u kno what u need to do
wink.gif

I looked here but couldnt find where it was posted....what are the icons called that have the word instead of the picture (Safari word instead of Safari PNG)

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by CWrite78

new MB"p"s suppose to get 8 hrs battery life.

so they say
laugh.gif

I got the new mbp... this is about 95%

Anybody get the full 7 hours out of theirs..?

0a215ae84339c51d287e83dba81bb383c3decb2.png

this is with the keyboard lights off and with the backlight on its lowest setting. bluetooth is also off.

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

I looked here but couldnt find where it was posted....what are the icons called that have the word instead of the picture (Safari word instead of Safari PNG)

just go to deviant art and search for text dock icons.. there a bunch.

i want to buy a MBP but i want to finance it. i thought bestbuy gave 1 yr with no interest, but i looked on the site and it only said 6 months. anyone knowwhere i can get a good interest for 1 yr?

Originally Posted by davizzy

i want to buy a MBP but i want to finance it. i thought bestbuy gave 1 yr with no interest, but i looked on the site and it only said 6 months. anyone know where i can get a good interest for 1 yr?
Doesn't Apple Store give you 1 year 0% intersest?

i want to buy a MBP but i want to finance it. i thought bestbuy gave 1 yr with no interest, but i looked on the site and it only said 6 months. anyone know where i can get a good interest for 1 yr?
Best Buy usually gives 18 months on things $499 and up I thought

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Best Buy usually gives 18 months on things $499 and up I thought
nvm it's only home theatre

I just got my macbook pro about a week ago and i used senuti to get my 3000+ songs to my itunes..it looked like they transferred fine and everything but a lotof songs skip and some are even blended together...Anyone else have this experience or know anything that i could do . please help
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by CWrite78

new MB"p"s suppose to get 8 hrs battery life.

so they say
laugh.gif

I got the new mbp... this is about 95%

Anybody get the full 7 hours out of theirs..?

0a215ae84339c51d287e83dba81bb383c3decb2.png

this is with the keyboard lights off and with the backlight on its lowest setting. bluetooth is also off.

true..any other settings I should know about ?

can anyone help me with ADIUM!!!

i keep getting IM messages saying that my biddies are connected or disconncted. its really ANNOYING.

anyone know how to stop this? i deleted it from growl but theyre IM window notifications

i still don't get how to change my dock background or the active indicators under them even with candy bar.
like where can i find other options?

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

i still don't get how to change my dock background or the active indicators under them even with candy bar.
like where can i find other options?
dockulicious.com

Back
Top Bottom