The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

hello? anybody there?

guess not!
sorry for my impatience - i'd posted a different question in here some time ago and no one answered.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

drag them into itunes, set it so itunes changes it from wma to mp3 instead of aac or w/e it's called and you're done
i'd already changed my itunes preferences to "import using MP3 Encoder". when i try to drag the .wma into itunes it doesn't goin; it stays in the original folder.

25ineo6.jpg

can someone explain to me the point of duel or more monitors? it looks really cool i just dont want to keep going through all these pages!

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

firefox apps what are some good ones...?

adblock plus.
cooliris.
download statusbar.
gmail notifier.
i'm trying to watch a video but it says "coolisris does not support flash on my platform" anyone else have this problem?

Noob Mac question... If pictures on a page don't show up, is there a way reload them similar to right click>show picture on PC's?

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

alright i found the black drawers... BUT why do they look like this....

look at the apps folder, and these are the ones i got from this thread

i got this error when unzipping this file

I had the same problem except for the unzipping part...

- Once you downloaded the black drawers, right-click on a drawer and go to 'Get Info'
- Where it says 'Name & Extension' change the file type to .app
- Done.

i got a couple Q's...

1. i recently changed my log-in screen at startup to have a pic in the backround but i totally forgot how to change it...anyone know what im talking about??

2. my macbook battery drains out quickly and in sys. prefs. i have it set to battery life rather than performance when un plugged...anyone know how to preventthe battery life from draining from the macbook??

thanks in advance...

Originally Posted by chris steez

i got a couple Q's...

1. i recently changed my log-in screen at startup to have a pic in the backround but i totally forgot how to change it...anyone know what im talking about??

2. my macbook battery drains out quickly and in sys. prefs. i have it set to battery life rather than performance when un plugged...anyone know how to prevent the battery life from draining from the macbook??

thanks in advance...
1. go to spotlight and find the file DefaultDesktop.jpg replace that file with another, but make sure you make it the same exact filenameotherwise it won't work.

2. how old is your mac? just keep the brightness low, that's all i do

Just got the Mac back from Apple today. Good as new. Now to get to playing with it and see how i like it.

**I also bought another MacPro today..ill see how i like it.

hey, when i tried to open some icons that are .png and try to put them in my dock it doesnt work??? any help??

Is there a way to change the icon for apps? Like for Safari or iTunes and stuff like that. Liteicon is only letting me change the small stuff like Finder andrecycle bin

Back
Top Bottom