THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Repped. Thanks I'll try switching shoes. I been looking for some lunar grands long tips just haven't found a good deal in the color I want.

I would recommend subscribing to their email list. They send a lot of sales and promo codes. Also if there is a cole haan outlet nearby I would recommend that too. Lot of good deals there. Believe it or not eBay has some nice deals for under retail as well.

This!!!

They no uglier than Venice Beach 8s & y'all ate those up.
VB 8s are straight cheeks.

sick.gif
I like the VB 8's.......
frown.gif

This!!!

They no uglier than Venice Beach 8s & y'all ate those up.

Venice beachs were doo doo .. didnt think twice about passin on those. And some make themselves like the What the kicks because of the limited tag and they wanna be diff and flex. Some just like it cuz ot appeals to them.

Im not gonna knock someone for liking it, just my opinion if >> I

I just wish they made the left and right shoe the same color on the what the series and not mismatch them. The wtk8 would have been amazing if it was the blue shoe on both.

You guys should snag some cole haan lunargrands for the corporate world. Has that clean dressy look but they are mad comfortable with the lunarlon bottoms.

Could not agree more. My feet hurt much less in lunargrands for a full day of walking around and such than many actual running or athletic Nike shoes.

I just wish they made the left and right shoe the same color on the what the series and not mismatch them. The wtk8 would have been amazing if it was the blue shoe on both.

True. :smokin

But then people wouldn't look at someone who's wearing them and say "WTF are those?"

:lol:

Last edited:
I interested in seeing the "what the kobe flyknits "
If they decide to make them.

I'm a fan of the "what the" color mash up and designs.

If I were to buy would be on court shoe .

Last edited:

Unboxing video will be up later today[/quote]
Can hardly wait to see man. These look great.
[quote="shogun89, post: 20928350"] 
Will the video be like those photos? If so...
[/quote]
The photos aren't exactly the best but at least [url=https://niketalk.com/members/98940]@tbatiste10[/url]  took the time to put em up and is willing to put a vid up. Where are your perfect photos of the flynit lows at ?

Back
Top Bottom