THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
need some help guys, I know this isn't the right place for this but I got a old frame from my old job before it close down and decided to use it for a kobe poster i got, i just threw it on to see how it looks but what do you think is better, white or black border?

View media item 1033893
once again thanks lol just wanted some opinions

Last edited:
Black frame with a black background would look better IMO. The poster has a yellow outline so nothing would be lost with a black background.

Hey Guyz!.

Hey if anyone is lookin to buy those KOBE IX EM "USA" theres a size run of 9-14 on ebay RIGHT NOW!...IN HAND READY TO SHIP!....ITEM# 161341203662

Hope that helps sumone out whos lookin?....
Good Luck!

Yea im go with black I think. Just have to repaint the frame and im good

Btw I'll get pictures of the usa tomorrow, they are not premium and are $160

Nike -- please drop an 'Inline' Elite Low

Won't hold my breath, but I would go crazy for this pair.  A low version of the Fundamentals too 
smokin.gif

^Nothing definitive. So far there's nothing scheduled after the Influences that come out on Saturday.

Independence days are straight garbage imo. Wouldve been better if they stuck to some older US or Olympic type red, white, and blue like the 7s. The pattern is too wild and really looks tacky. Cant wait for the Game Royals tomorrow. Some of you are right. If they were exclusive they would be a must cop for everyone to either rock or resell. I just hope people that think the Game Royals are ugly dont think any "What The" shoes are dope.

How do the 9EM's fit? From my experience I've always have to go up .5 size in Kobe's especially in the 7's and 8's

How do the 9EM's fit? From my experience I've always have to go up .5 size in Kobe's especially in the 7's and 8's

Absolutely TTS, IMO.

But I've worn the same 10.5 in every Kobe since the 5s, so if you've been going up a half size I'd keep doing that.

Depending on where you live you should be able to go try any EM 9 on in store to make sure though, they're sitting in lots of spots.

Last edited:
white upper with black midsole is still my fav combo. local FTL had a pair of gold elite in my sz, but the flyknit right at the pinky toe was already dirty probably from someone knocking over the shoe to the ground. 

Thanks for the pics of the MJs man. Now I am 100% positive that I was right: they are indeed one of the most overrated Kobes I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom