THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The KOBE IX LOW "MICHAEL JACKSON" are gunna be very LIMITED my friends!...Word is... there gunna be like the "Masterpiece" release....so...if ya can coppem?..COP EM!

CHECK EM OUT!....

Last edited:
Is there any word on whether the high top elites will continue this summer?

I don't think so. Haven't seen anymore Hi's. The only other flyknits out there besides MJ's and Beethoven's are the University Red low's (639045-600) in September.

Last edited:
I kinda got the same feeling as what seems like most at this point. Since I already got the fades im not super worried about this one. If I could get the mj's ill be pretty happy but if not I might just make an id or something. I can almost guarantee that there is gonna be some great releases coming for the flynit lows in the future.

Looks dope with white laces, gon have to switch mine up too. What laces do you guys usually buy? I like SofSoles because it feels pretty substantial quality in comparison to some Kiwi but I am not sure SofSole has laces in 72" length.
mae1vq.jpg

MJ's are cool

Not sure if they're wearable for me though. If I miss out it's whatever. I assume they would be on the same level as the highs.

View media item 1035019Planet hollywood hoh

I saw the Brazils this morning. Not feeling them. They were in the glass/plastic case
Wearing my crimson ems for one full day I feel like the ventilation on the 8s are much better than 9s

Back
Top Bottom