THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So Nike Australia just released their Nike Basketball lineup and I saw this strange colourway. It's not on eastbay's release calendar. Could it be a non-USA exclusive? Does anyone have any idea what these are
[table][tr][td]05/07/14[/td][td]Kobe IX[/td][td]Black/Black Team Red-Ivory[/td][td]$220[/td][/tr][/table]

So Nike Australia just released their Nike Basketball lineup and I saw this strange colourway. It's not on eastbay's release calendar. Could it be a non-USA exclusive? Does anyone have any idea what these are
[table][tr][td]
05/07/14
[/td]

[td]Kobe IX[/td]

[td]
Black/Black Team Red-Ivory
[/td]

[td]
$220
[/td]

[/tr][/table]
bruh u cant b srs

[table][tr][td]05/07/14[/td][td]Kobe IX[/td][td]Black/Black Team Red-Ivory[/td][td]$220[/td][/tr][/table]
Style code matches the Independence Days (or whatever is the official name)

What's more interesting to me is that box price is $220 (AUD)  for EM lows . 
nerd.gif

Style code matches the Independence Days (or whatever is the official name)

What's more interesting to me is that box price is $220 (AUD)  for EM lows . :nerd:  

Yep most likely independence days from that style code..

$220 is pricey but that's the downside to living in oz. The highs are at $250 and that's pushing it even though Le brons are $300 +

What's more interesting to me is that box price is $220 (AUD)  for EM lows . 
nerd.gif

Looking at the Nike Australia release calendar, it looks like the MJs will also be A$250, same price as the Elite High. Interesting though that they label it Game Royal/Volt-Black. There is no volt in the MJ, is there?
[table][tr][td]12/07/14[/td][td]Kobe IX Elite Low[/td][td]Game Royal/Volt-Black[/td][td]$250[/td][td]639045-515[/td][/tr][/table]

Yep most likely independence days from that style code..

$220 is pricey but that's the downside to living in oz. The highs are at $250 and that's pushing it even though Le brons are $300 +
$220 is odd the Easter was $200. Lebron's are $280 for regular and elites are $340 not to bad considering currency conversion & the fact we don't have to pay tax on top of the retail price.

I'm not going anywhere near those Game Royals. The colors by themselves are fine, but the mismatch of different patterns all over the upper just kill the shoe for me. I mean...polka dots? Really? :lol:

Don't understand the hate for that colorway. They look like the What the Kobe's, What the KDs and What the LeBron's.
Actually look better than some what the colorways but they're not limited or called what the so people hate on it Cause of all the patterns and colors on a GR

My feet always hurt after tradeshows. Going to try Crimsons for the week, hoping for better results less foot pain.
happy.gif

I saw this company. All I could think of is "full size run"

Hey dude. A little off thread topic here, but I have to play at trade shows like that all the time - NAMM, Musikmesse, etc. The trick is to switch shoes almost every day and wear some serious socks. I used to wear those low Kobe socks because the mid-foot and heel were so snug. I also invested in some new Pegasus before the last one I went to. Like clouds man 
smokin.gif
 Feet were thankin me after 4 days of that

You guys should snag some cole haan lunargrands for the corporate world. Has that clean dressy look but they are mad comfortable with the lunarlon bottoms.

Hey dude. A little off thread topic here, but I have to play at trade shows like that all the time - NAMM, Musikmesse, etc. The trick is to switch shoes almost every day and wear some serious socks. I used to wear those low Kobe socks because the mid-foot and heel were so snug. I also invested in some new Pegasus before the last one I went to. Like clouds man :smokin  Feet were thankin me after 4 days of that
You guys should snag some cole haan lunargrands for the corporate world. Has that clean dressy look but they are mad comfortable with the lunarlon bottoms.

Repped. Thanks I'll try switching shoes. I been looking for some lunar grands long tips just haven't found a good deal in the color I want.

Actually look better than some what the colorways but they're not limited or called what the so people hate on it Cause of all the patterns and colors on a GR

This!!!

They no uglier than Venice Beach 8s & y'all ate those up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom