THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Hey guyz!...Hey i mentioned couple weeks back on this Forum that "Sneakerwatch.com" has a release date June 28th for all 4 of those KOBE IXs "HTM"s colorwayz, and now im seein peeps on Ebay doin Pre-orders for them?....does anyone know WTF!?......are they really coming to the US?....anyone have any info?..cause if they are?...sumthin just moved in my pants?..and it aint spare change!..lol HOLLA!

orange medial kills it.

way too loud, especially for a high...and I like "loud"
laugh.gif

Hope it's just his pair that has the tongue leanin like that. Not a fan of hoop shoes where I have to deal with the tongue sliding to the side, one of my biggest pest-peeves regarding sneakers.

The sock looks like it's scrunched up hopefully that is the reason why the tounge is pushed forward.

Ha ya I posted that they were available because I was trying to convince myself not to by, then tried ten minutes later couldn't resist.

Dude just single handedly lost nike millions with that wack pic of the Purple FK lows lol.

moon walkers in action
Everybody bombing on these now?

OF COURSE they're Not Better than the "Purple Fade" 8's. You're comparing a Kobe 9 to a Kobe 8... it's a Superior Shoe.

I think they're just looking awkward bc dude is Choking the Life outta the Tongue w/ them laces.

These definitely hold their own... just hoping you guys stick to your evaluation on RD, so these are any easy pickup. 

IDK if they sell out but they will definitely sell better than the EM lows

But good thing that pic was not the "first look" pic cuz dude made them look almost as bad as those Game Royals
lol i know.

Got them fk lows looking flabby and sick.

Hey guyz!...Hey i mentioned couple weeks back on this Forum that "Sneakerwatch.com" has a release date June 28th for all 4 of those KOBE IXs "HTM"s colorwayz, and now im seein peeps on Ebay doin Pre-orders for them?....does anyone know WTF!?......are they really coming to the US?....anyone have any info?..cause if they are?...sumthin just moved in my pants?..and it aint spare change!..lol HOLLA!
I read all of this guy's posts like a Nigerian Prince emailing me to send him a check for $100 then he'll send me a check for a million. 

Back
Top Bottom