THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Even if you don't like the what the series. The Wtk 8 is 10 times better than this royal Brazil pair

No, but it's 10 times more limited.

A lot of people complained about them initially. As with all these releases, limited sneakers start looking better to everyone as it gets closer to release.

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

Read my statement again, and try again
I went ahead and edited it for you since you evidently didn't get the memo that people are id this as the 9 WTK

And before you start again. The problem isn't two different shoes, it's the horrible PATTERNS they used on the Brazils.

Agreed. If the game royals/Brazil's were a limited release, people would be all 'bout them. Even wack *** ugly limiteds sell out. Since a GR, can be like "Eh, gonna sleep on 'em."

I swear everytime I step into these threads there is a 2-3 page argument between two people smh 
mean.gif

Agreed. If the game royals/Brazil's were a limited release, people would be all 'bout them. Even wack *** ugly limiteds sell out. Since a GR, can be like "Eh, gonna sleep on 'em."
They are limited.

A limited release, look out for them at select Nike accounts worldwide in mid-June of 2014. Retail is set at, $160.

Style Code: 646701-413

What are you talking about
mean.gif

I'm talking about these

I know what you are talking about. What I am saying is people like wild and crazy color shoes. But the majority opinion is nobody like these( THE BRAZILS) wild crazy looking shoes.

Last edited:
If those were limited to like 5000 just like the jordan Brazil pack, it would not change my opinion. No form of limited can fix that type of ugly.

I know what you are talking about. What I am saying is people like wild and crazy color shoes. But the majority opinion is nobody like these( THE BRAZILS) wild crazy looking shoes.

:stoneface: , you did a good job proving you had no clue what I was talking about.

Posting some ID's :smh:

And :rofl:@you editing your previous post

Last edited:

They are limited.

A limited release, look out for them at select Nike accounts worldwide in mid-June of 2014. Retail is set at, $160.

Style Code: 646701-413

Nike.com does not say limited quantities, and it's set to 2 pair per customer, not normal on a limited release. ************* says limited, which is where I think you are quoting from.

I hope all of you anti game royal people don't like any of the What The series of sneakers.

I only like the Kobe 8's as far as the What The's go.

Those Game Royal's are complete ****, tho.

I don't care if they make 12 pairs, they're still ******* booty.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a better note Im hoping someone on her picks ups the influences and does a lace swap. Id be willing to bet they would look way better without orange laces.

I have been holding back posting this for the fear of getting blasted but here it goes:

The kobe ix em looks and feels so much cheaper than the kobe viii imo. While the graphics on the shoes look more defined, they also have more of a wallpaper design feel imo. The EM also feels softer and the mesh feels less durable on the ix imo as well (I have no information to prove this, just basing it on how it feels in hand). I have tried and tried to love the ix but between the cw's and the feel I just cant get into them. I wish Nike would do something to changed my mind. Not trying to get blasted but would love to know if anyone else is feeling the same way. BTW I do love the outsole on the IXs!!!

Another question on a side note:

I know the Kobe Christmas SS was about "shedding skin" but did this mean no more snake graphics?

I can be honest and say that I actually thought it meant just moving on to the IX.

I have been holding back posting this for the fear of getting blasted but here it goes:

Blasted?!

Outside of myself & a few others.... nobody in this thread cares about the EM Lows. Your lucky to have gotten a response from your critique.

You wanna enhance your chances of needing that flame suit? Say something out of the way bout anything FlyKit. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom