THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

[Oprah voice] I wear them with shorts, with sweats, with jeans. I just love these Kobe IX Elites!!!! [Oprah voice]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You seem to be missing 3 pairs...(nice collection - I have 3 pairs, wish I had copped the MP's)

Making me reconsider the Hero's.

Last edited:
How many people have had problems with the heel counter digging into their ankle on the 9 Elites when playing ball? My homie experienced it the other day and I was wondering if this happened to anyone else. Yet to experience it myself and not read anything about it on this thread.

Does the "flyknit" on the 9 Elite's get softer overtime when broken in? The fuse layer underneath makes them sooooo stiff.
indifferent.gif

i dont think true flyknit is practical for basketball. i think eventually they would rip, also having a 200lb person land on your foot wouldnt feel very nice

For a split second I could've sworn Chandler Parson was rockin moonwalkers.

July 12th Flyknit Low release officially has me spooked as I've begun seeing things.

didn't fools wear hightop adidas in the 90's? I'd gladly wear Kobe 9 Elites casually before some damn Jeremy scott's with the wings sticking out the back
laugh.gif

What does everyone think the chances of the game royal em lows lasting 2 more weeks is? I want them but it would be easier to wait a week or two. Just not sure if these are going to fly quick or not.

I think Game Royals will be just like the other EM Low releases.

Easy cop and under retail if you play your cards right.

I mean Easter EM Lows are still sitting and I think those are the hottest colorway.

You seem to be missing 3 pairs...

Making me reconsider the Hero's.
Would def replace the 2 color toe Inspirations with the GOLDS or Showtimes

For a split second I could've sworn Chandler Parson was rockin moonwalkers.

July 12th Flyknit Low release officially has me spooked as I've begun seeing things.
July 12 is going to be crazy with the Grape Kobe FK dropping and the DMV KD VII

June 28 EM "USA" low. Hoping I can get my hands on a pair since I struck out on the Philippines.

June 28 EM "USA" low. Hoping I can get my hands on a pair since I struck out on the Philippines.
I really think you should have no problem if you want them.

I probably would cop them if that CW was on the 8's.

I wish they would favor the flyknit for more releases. because 

8> EM 9

Last edited:
I don't own a pair of Kobe's but these high top 9s have caught my attention. I'd love to pick up a pair of the Golds. Any chance of that happening close to retail at this point or do I have to go the eBay route? I'm a size 13 so I assume it'll be tough.

I don't own a pair of Kobe's but these high top 9s have caught my attention. I'd love to pick up a pair of the Golds. Any chance of that happening close to retail at this point or do I have to go the eBay route? I'm a size 13 so I assume it'll be tough.
same here, I was hoping to pick up at least one of the 9s before the 10s be out. I just want one pairs of a good color way 9s high top, and I'm good
roll.gif

stock locate

Honestly it looks like the design team went to hobby lobby grabbed up all the clearance fabric and made a damn shoe.

prob wait an see if they drop then.

I will say that the low 9 royals that drop this week are more impressive in person than pics. The colors pop and they aren't as obnoxious in person as they look in most pics. They definitely flow well with the use of many colors and designs. I was pleasantly surprised. To me the coolest of the lows to date.

Game Royals/Brazils are slowing getting my attention ...

I'll be copping a pair of Game Royals somewhere down the line. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom