THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

hello Mens i Looking for NIKE KOBE 9 IX Premium Philippines - size 8.5 

Any body know where i can find it  & Buy it ??
Yes, I can help you there. There's ebay and craigslist. Rep appreciated. 

hello Mens i Looking for NIKE KOBE 9 IX Premium Philippines - size 8.5 

Any body know where i can find it  & Buy it ??
Yes, get on Broad street, take a left at the Gyro place, stop by the pepsi machine and there's a guy name paco sitting on the curb. He has all sizes available for retail. Tell him you're from NT and he'll give you 10% off. 

not shocked at the $200 price, I mean it is flyknit and any flyknit shoes do cost a heavy price and plus with kobes name on it of course its $200

Does the "flyknit" on the 9 Elite's get softer overtime when broken in? The fuse layer underneath makes them sooooo stiff.
indifferent.gif

ive played twenty games in mine plus a bit of training (not much) and no the fuse dobt break down the whole shoe has creased in toe box a little.

I received a 20% promo code from NDC two weeks ago and I was checking the expiration date on it today and the Rep said it won't expire until the year 2099. Is that normal? Was going to order something within the next week because I thought it only last for 30 days?
yea they dont expire and if they do you can contact them to generate a new one for you. I waited a yr to use mine and had no issues. 

I received a 20% promo code from NDC two weeks ago and I was checking the expiration date on it today and the Rep said it won't expire until the year 2099. Is that normal? Was going to order something within the next week because I thought it only last for 30 days?
Got another code from NIKE last week and they said expires in 12 of 2015.

So I come home tonight w/ my brother to find my place had been broken into.
Douchebags took a lot of my kicks.  Mostly took my shoes.  Bumming hard NT.  >:
probably someone u know it usually is....sorry it happened to ya....mutha*****s need to get a job

When checking house of hoops website, it shows kobe influence on release date for 21/06 but not on footlocker?
Are they different sites?

I'm hoping I can get a pair of the flyknit lows when they drop.  It's a must have for my KB IX collection.

^^^ nice pics. I still don't know if I can pull those off casually. The influence look great as well to me.

Anyone other than Kobe should not wear the elite casually. IMHO they look really dumb when it's not fully laced with that giant tongue hanging out. Casual wear the EM low wins hands down.

Back
Top Bottom