THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
hopefully the influences are an easy cop - wondering if i can risk trying to add them to cart after i try to add the jordan pack to cart lol

If anything, I think they'll sit in outlets :lol: If NT's any indication, there's barely any hype/interest on them.

Y'all get entirely too excited over a shoe and put way too much thought into all of this. There's absolutely no evidence to support any of what you said.

Flyknit lows are not going to hit iD, but if for whatever reason they did, Nike is damn sure not giving you options to essentially recreate the most hyped of them all - HTMs.
You know what else is funny about there being no evidence to support any of what I said? I freaking announced that there was no evidence and that it was pure personal speculation before I even said any of it... 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I received a 20% promo code from NDC two weeks ago and I was checking the expiration date on it today and the Rep said it won't expire until the year 2099. Is that normal? Was going to order something within the next week because I thought it only last for 30 days?

Last edited:
hello Mens i Looking for NIKE KOBE 9 IX Premium Philippines - size 8.5 

Any body know where i can find it  & Buy it ??

I will say that the low 9 royals that drop this week are more impressive in person than pics. The colors pop and they aren't as obnoxious in person as they look in most pics. They definitely flow well with the use of many colors and designs. I was pleasantly surprised. To me the coolest of the lows to date.

Back
Top Bottom