THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Looking at pics of "Hyper Grape" 9's and can't help but think how *GRAIL STATUS* these would've been had they been LOWS... some of the Best Use of Flyknit ever.

I'm willing to say these would've been thee most Highly Coveted "Lakers" colorway Kobe's in his Line to date.
mean.gif

I agreee with you 100% fontman.

Those as lows would be insane... also about 100x better 
laugh.gif

well I scored a pair of the WTKDs in hopes i could find someone willing to trade for ASGs or MPs. Alot of the guys on the local FB groups trade like crazy.

I also kind of find it enjoying to see if I can get through all of nikes silly games when they do their shoe releases. Its crazy how fast Nike ships things out.

I think I am going to swing by FTL and check out this weeks releases just too see if they look more appealing in person. The influences with their crazy colors are kind of growing on me. I like the kds but the kobes just fit and feel so much better.

What Kobe's wearing in Brazil isn't Beethovens, those are PEs. The pattern is different, and it has a pattern which the Beethovens do not.

Aight appreciate the feedback fellas wat bout powder blue 10s or Miami nights lebron 11s and Philippine 9s for carmine 6s and thunder 4s?

Last edited:
Added to Nike's calendar
[table][tr][td]07/12/14[/td][td]Kobe 9 Elite Low[/td][td]Hyper Grape/White-Cave Purple[/td][td]$200[/td][td]639045-515[/td][/tr][/table]

Added to Nike's calendar
[table][tr][td]07/12/14[/td][td]Kobe 9 Elite Low[/td][td]Hyper Grape/White-Cave Purple[/td][td]$200[/td][td]639045-515[/td][/tr][/table]
Nice, so $200 huh? I might have to actually go for those. Never thought I would wear purple shoes but then again I have rocked the MCs.

Like someone said though, they could have changed from the pre-production pictures we had seen to those. Just saying that it is possible.
Yep it's happened before.  They switched up the Easter 8's last year after the press release.

Looking at pics of "Hyper Grape" 9's and can't help but think how *GRAIL STATUS* these would've been had they been LOWS... some of the Best Use of Flyknit ever.

View media item 1028825

I'm willing to say these would've been thee most Highly Coveted "Lakers" colorway Kobe's in his Line to date.:smh:  

I like these but the Kobe IV Carpe Diem is the best Laker colorway

Back
Top Bottom