THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man I really hope these are the beethoven's ! That color-inverted swoosh is awesome

It's more than possible...

Kobe did break out the Mango tongue lined Fundamentals... maybe those will be the Beethovens that are releasing as well. :nerd:

After all, he did pair them up with the Kobe 9 "Sheet Music" shirt...

Man that's a huge blow to me if they change the lateral swoosh to white. If it were the medial I'd be 100% good with that but I much prefer the contrast the black swoosh gives the lateral side.

So excuse my noob question but I've always lurked and finally joined NT. Is the laser crimson colorway the Michael Jordan inspired pair or are we still waiting?

So excuse my noob question but I've always lurked and finally joined NT. Is the laser crimson colorway the Michael Jordan inspired pair or are we still waiting?
I don't think there's any official confirmation that they're the Jordan III inspired pair since Nike's kept it intentionally vague in some of their press releases. But looking at the color combo they used plus the elephant print-like design on the midsole, I would assume they're it.

It's still early in the sig cycle for the IX though, so maybe we haven't actually seen it yet. But out of all the colorways so far, they're the closest thing.

I don't think there's any official confirmation that they're the Jordan III inspired pair since Nike's kept it intentionally vague in some of their press releases. But looking at the color combo they used plus the elephant print-like design on the midsole, I would assume they're it.

It's still early in the sig cycle for the IX though, so maybe we haven't actually seen it yet. But out of all the colorways so far, they're the closest thing.
Thanks I kind of had the same thoughts but I wasn't completely sure. Those MJ's are too dope definite cop no question.

:lol: @ people in the kd6 thread complaining about how "cheap" the shoe feels after getting the wtkd 6

:x

I don't think that crimson elephant print was the jordan 3 pair. Nike loves building hype with their marketing and they mentioned nothing about it. Notice how on the Michael Jackson pair they alluded to him multiple times in the press release. They can't use his name without getting sued but on a jordan inspired pair because he is part of the brand you would hear all about his specific influence.

I didn't realize it until now, but I did a crappy cut/paste job and had some trails from another post in the quick reply box and my post got removed a few days ago.

Y'all check this out, just personal speculation. A few people around the net kept dropping these (fabricated) posts that the HTMs were coming to the states after all. Now I'm sure that ain't happening, and at the press release for them they even said they're not coming to the US, but they had something very cool in store for us so stay tuned right? 

What are the two colorways that have been on basically every flyknit shoe that came to Nike ID? White/Multi and Black/Multi. All black, all grey, all that stuff is easy enough to do.

WHAT IF the HTM options were the first things that came to ID for the Elite Low!? Now I doubt they would make us all happy and give us a gum sole option, but I could definitely see the rest of that happening. That would be sick...gets me excited just thinking about it.

My Top 3:

Always Has, Always will be

I didn't realize it until now, but I did a crappy cut/paste job and had some trails from another post in the quick reply box and my post got removed a few days ago.

Y'all check this out, just personal speculation. A few people around the net kept dropping these (fabricated) posts that the HTMs were coming to the states after all. Now I'm sure that ain't happening, and at the press release for them they even said they're not coming to the US, but they had something very cool in store for us so stay tuned right?

What are the two colorways that have been on basically every flyknit shoe that came to Nike ID? White/Multi and Black/Multi. All black, all grey, all that stuff is easy enough to do.

WHAT IF the HTM options were the first things that came to ID for the Elite Low!? Now I doubt they would make us all happy and give us a gum sole option, but I could definitely see the rest of that happening. That would be sick...gets me excited just thinking about it.
yes indeed

the flyknit lows need to go on id immediately

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ people in the kd6 thread complaining about how "cheap" the shoe feels after getting the wtkd 6

sick.gif
Time for Nike to "Remaster" the Nike Basketball Sig Line?

Im all for that.... but the 20% increase means that the kobe Xs could end up with a 275 price tag....

not goood

As of now 225 is my limit.....anything else seems way to much to me. 225 is already really steep. You know how that goes though. Once they announce the X's will be 250 my new absolute limit is 250 lol.

Y'all get entirely too excited over a shoe and put way too much thought into all of this. There's absolutely no evidence to support any of what you said.

Flyknit lows are not going to hit iD, but if for whatever reason they did, Nike is damn sure not giving you options to essentially recreate the most hyped of them all - HTMs.

Nike doesn't need to "remaster" each of the Big 3's models, they just need to RESET the pricepoint of each...

Prices are really spiraling out of control, but if people dont buy, prices will drop... simple.

And I can't see the Kobe X getting more than a $10 increase... but from which model tho? $160, $180 or $225... hmmmmm

:nerd:

And on the subject of FK low iDs for the 9... I just don't see it happening. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Will have to go find me a pair of Hero's after August.

Will always regret not going after the MPs, had other life priorities at the time tho so funds werent as flexible at that given time so i guess it didnt matter i didnt attempt.

When is that Purple FK Low suppose to release? Is it this month or next?

Back
Top Bottom