THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Im thinkin about half sizing down on the EM lows... has anyone done it??
So with the 8s I have a few 13s, a few 12.5s, and 1 12.  I can hoop in all of them, and casually all are money, but the 12.5 is the 8 that works the best for bball.  12 a bit too tight for comfortable balling and the 13 is still good but lil too much toe room. With the 9 em, 12 is perfect for me…best fitting and most comfy bball shoe I've felt in awhile - and no doubt my go to - they're beasts on the court, just beasts. So I'd say for me at least, going from a 12.5 8 which was the best for me down to a 12 in the 9 was perfect. 

Last edited:
A lot of people are passing on the Gold Kobe 9 still sitting on shelves at my footlocker
Don't tell me that.
happy.gif
Still trying to find another 13 or 14. I should have doubled up on release day
mean.gif
  4 Elites in  one week though is a little brutal on the wallet.

pimp.gif
.....This colorway is so hard!!  I think many people have slept on them.
I slept on them and then when went back to HOH this week all they had was up to size 12. Good thing found the Shoeglistics deal.
happy.gif

One of my favorite CWs in the Elites. Really like the detail and contrast of the Flynit. Pretty cool to see Kobe rocking them in Brazil too.

Has anybody been playing in their fundamentals? I wanna know how the white flyknit is holding up afer a few sessions. The colorway is growing on me..and if it's not gonna yellow, then shhhhhiiiieeeeeeet might have to cop me a pair :X

UPDATE:  Matches Malone

@Wayne141 I could've used The World's Greatest Detective on this one.

Another detective showed up this morning to follow up last night's breaking and entering and burglary.

He was able to go over the security footage, and low and behold the dumbass culprit actually lives in my apartment building.

Knocked on the thief's door early this morning and was able to retrieve all of my stolen kicks, clothes, computer, and jewelry.
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Worst part was the unsettling feeling that someone had been in my crib, and not being sure if they' were gone when I finally arrived back home.

My brother and I grabbed all our sports equipment from the car, and entered my spot looking like John Candy & Dan Aykroyd from The Great Outdoors.

Last night's ******** cost me the opportunity to procure the Jordan 11 Lows, but I somehow lucked into WTKDs on NDC.

Overall it's a win, but I was bugging out pretty bad last night once I noticed the Kobe 8 Christmas, Mambacurials and Fireworks were MIA.

Now it's off to the Humane Society as I'm suddenly in the market to buy a new pupadupalous.  Watch the dog end up eating all my would be stolen possessions.

Last edited:
[h2]KOBE 9 ELITE 'INFLUENCE'[/h2]
$225

JUN 21, 2014

LAUNCH: SATURDAY, JUNE 21, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT

Sport Turquoise/White-Volt-Total Orange630847-300 Limit 2 per customer

make model variable available to included JSP's via request scope

make model variable available to included JSP's via request scope

Display the share component on mobile devices (references the share component in the sidebar) Additional product text, image, and video content

Inspired by the wild designs of the Pop Art movement, the Kobe 9 Elite ‘Influence’ features one of the signature shoe’s boldest colorways ever. The outside of the upper is a bright Sport Turquoise that contrasts with the Total Orange inside upper and laces. The Volt high-top ankle adds extra an extra burst of color. Releases June 21 on Nike.com (8am EDT/5am PDT).

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-06/kobe-9-elite-influence

Elite 9 still the best IMO, one of my favorite shoes ever.. Beethoven lows look sick as well though, if any besides the elites will be had by myself at this point those would be the ones

Highs? If they look like the influences...I'd hope not
laugh.gif

Ehhh I think they're done with the highs. Nothing else has leaked, and the lows are coming up soon.

TOO COLD... what the Kobe IX should've been from the beginning. No need for all these different versions... these ARE IT. 
nthat.gif

I know these are "HTM" or whatever BS they decided to do to make these limited, but if anything close to this, drops this Summer in a GR... it's a WRAP, bruh. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I actually think I would give up a pair of 8's for these. Not MC's or Fades tho... Lol
I totally agree. I don't get the low EM's. They should have been the flyknit from the beginning.

@EarldaGoat  Just hopped on the thread, sorry to hear about that. Im glad you got your shoes back but i know what its like to have your place broken into, it really sux.

On a lighter note, I have no problem with nike releasing the em lows. I know plenty of people on here are pumped about the flynit lows but I actually like the em lows. My real problem with the em lows is the terrible colorways they been giving us. I was really hoping for the U.S.A to look nice but they blew that. I got the bruce lees and will probably make an id and call it a day with those.

Back
Top Bottom