THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Damn, might have to pull the trigger now on the details. They were always my second favorite colorway behind the MP. Doesn't look like I'll be getting the MP for a good price anytime soon either

Haa don't say that man... To be fair I saw Perspectives at the mall and I liked it alot, and I'm far from a Kobe fan, I just couldn't pay 225 plus tax.
When I saw perspective in real life I smh'd so hard thinking this shoe shouldn't even be $100. To me it looks so sus. But I have a friend who works at FTL who showed me the details and I almost cried at their beauty. And I'm in Canada where these shoes are $270 bruh. BEFORE 13% tax.

No matter how nice a shoe I couldn't imagine myself paying resale, let alone retail, for it in a wrong size even if it does seem like a good price. A shoe that doesn't fit me will never really feel like my shoe. Just my opinion no offense to anyone else who does the tts or .5 up thing to get a pair.

I'm the same way. I even pass on grails if they aren't my exact size.

When I saw perspective in real life I smh'd so hard thinking this shoe shouldn't even be $100. To me it looks so sus. But I have a friend who works at FTL who showed me the details and I almost cried at their beauty. And I'm in Canada where these shoes are $270 bruh. BEFORE 13% tax.
13% on top of $270. 
mean.gif
 Feeling that in my own pockets.

13% on top of $270. 
mean.gif
 Feeling that in my own pockets.
Yeah lol, so every year when y'all crying about the new pricepoints on Nike basketball's new shoes. Just imagine how other countries feel lol. I can't even fathom how anyone in europe buys anything Nike. I guess that's why everything sits there for so long.

Yeah lol, so every year when y'all crying about the new pricepoints on Nike basketball's new shoes. Just imagine how other countries feel lol. I can't even fathom how anyone in europe buys anything Nike. I guess that's why everything sits there for so long.
wait til this holiday season when retros get the price increase to $190 
mean.gif

wait til this holiday season when retros get the price increase to $190 
mean.gif
lol son, we ain't see sub $200 retros. Only 1s @ $165.

But let's keep this about those Kobes. I am beyond excited to pay $305 RETAIL after tax this saturday for those details (if I can even find them, they are way more limited in Canada than they are in US).

Friend of mines live in Taiwan and asked if I could grab a pair of Inspirations for him. And I said isn't it easier to cop in Asia. He said no it's even worse and that buying from eBay would be cheaper than buying it over in Taiwan. I thought it would have been easier to cop in Asia but it aint the case I guess.

Friend of mines live in Taiwan and asked if I could grab a pair of Inspirations for him. And I said isn't it easier to cop in Asia. He said no it's even worse and that buying from eBay would be cheaper than buying it over in Taiwan. I thought it would have been easier to cop in Asia but it aint the case I guess.
Asia is a pretty big place to just use Taiwan as a representative. It might be a Taiwan thing only.

Back
Top Bottom