THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Can't wait for details. No places around me get Kobes. So NDC for me and hope I get lucky like with perspectives. Don't want to pay resale...already did that with inspirations and maestros. Then I'm done with 9s. Unless I can get MP for a decent price.

Personally I like the highs. They are different from the rest of the bad quality retro's that get released weekly.
I don't mind the highs.  I do put jeans over them casually tho.  I'll wear the tongue out someday when I'm feelin wacky.  Also the thick padding in the tongue really helps tie the ankle part tight and it feels great on court.

Idk if it's just me I'm not drooling over the details I will try for them but I must admit I'm actually looking forward to the lows next week and can't wait for that

Idk if it's just me I'm not drooling over the details I will try for them but I must admit I'm actually looking forward to the lows next week and can't wait for that
No it's not just you.  I have heard a lot of people say that the Detail is just a boring in color choice.  Different shades of marble and grey aren't for everyone.  I mean all the others that released have louder colors and this one is a bit more subdued.  I can see that holding some people back.

I've also seen some guys post on here that they are paying resale prices for Perspectives.  Make sure to check your local fb groups and craigslist before you buy the Perspectives at a resale price especially if you are in So Cal.  I'm seeing people dump Perspectives for lower than retail around my groups.  I can't remember if I posted that last part before.  Sorry if I did.

why do we quote massive picture posts? you know you can delete the pics in a quote right? Sorry but it gets annoying scrolling through the same pics when Its on the same page.

Back
Top Bottom