THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I don't remember seeing a black lace swap so here you go! Personally I like Black > Volt. I think the shoe is vibrant enough and the volt to me makes the shoe pop even more! I like how the black calms them down 
nthat.gif
I like the Volt more.  The black isn't bad either too.

Details are releasin at 10 different HOH in the DFW area, easy easy cop FCFS. And that's just FootLocker, not to mention any other store that's gettin them, if you don't get these then u didn't want them...

Details are releasin at 10 different HOH in the DFW area, easy easy cop FCFS. And that's just FootLocker, not to mention any other store that's gettin them, if you don't get these then u didn't want them...

We got 10 different HoHs now... and here I thought we only had 2. :rolleyes

About to close the deal on MPs for $400. Good price? Only problem is is that they're a 12 and I'm an 11.5.

I know people have gone TTS or half size down but I feel like this is the lowest I'll see them for

Pull the trigger on Prelude 7s for $375 or snag the Details for retail this weekend. Decisions decisions

For me, prelude 7's hands down. Details are nice and all but the prelude 7's are beautifully executed. I own 2 pairs of the P7's. Sure the fit is tight but the IX's arent the most comortable kobes i've laced. Though i would try and get it cheaper though. I got mine for $280. Ive seen them go for $330 average because just not enough people feeling them compare to the rest of the pack.

And as for the MP's, those will be 1 full size too big for you.

Last edited:
For me, prelude 7's hands down. Details are nice and all but the prelude 7's are beautifully executed. I own 2 pairs of the P7's. Sure the fit is tight but the IX's arent the most comortable kobes i've laced. Though i would try and get it cheaper though. I got mine for $280. Ive seen them go for $330 average because just not enough people feeling them compare to the rest of the pack.

And as for the MP's, those will be 1 full size too big for you.
True. Only thing I don't like about them is how easy the gold paint on the heel chips off.

Just put my name down for the Kobe Detail raffle. Only 5 people signed up on the list, and the cut off is today for this particular store. Am I the only one that hates Foot Locker's policy of you being assed out if you miss their call? Basically I have to stay glued to my phone like a f*ckin teenie bopper on Friday? Come on Foot Locker wtf. If I sign up I obviously want the shoe and will get it so why do that lame sh*t? Leave a voicemail or call back confirmation, jesus.

Last edited:
Just picked up my raffle ticket at HOH in the Staten Island mall. Perspectives still sitting all over that mall and even saw lebron ASGs on the shelf in foot locker which was surprising.

Last edited:
completely random and off topic but I need some sneaker heads to help me name this shoe real quick... I had searched it before and found 2 names for it. Was never sure the correct name and now I completely forgot both names.

I just saw Nike is bringing back the 98 air max so I have my fingers crossed for these being retroed also. I think I'm done with Kobe after the Details bc these are my middle school nostalgia. 

PM ME please.

Last edited:
No matter how nice a shoe I couldn't imagine myself paying resale, let alone retail, for it in a wrong size even if it does seem like a good price. A shoe that doesn't fit me will never really feel like my shoe. Just my opinion no offense to anyone else who does the tts or .5 up thing to get a pair.

No matter how nice a shoe I couldn't imagine myself paying resale, let alone retail, for it in a wrong size even if it does seem like a good price. A shoe that doesn't fit me will never really feel like my shoe. Just my opinion no offense to anyone else who does the tts or .5 up thing to get a pair.
There was a kid trying to buy my pair of MPs on ebay. Hes a size 10 and theyre a size 11. Besides the fact that i see that going terribly since he'd be going through his parents, he was trying to trade me a used ipod. I think i've finally seen everything.

Just bought Perspectives for 220 shipped, having slight buyers remorse thinking I should have waited on Details.

Back
Top Bottom