THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

you're right, they def are not versatile. Mine have only seen the gym and basketball court. That's what I bought them for anyway but either way, I wouldn't rock these casually. Too funky.
Agreed. I wanted to get a pair of ASG but since I already have the Inspirations, I dont think the ASGs would get enough wears. I'm going to cop the yellow lows and hopefully wait until the fk lows come out to cop another 9.

i've worn my Devotions & Inspirations once.   Rocked them both casually with fitted sweats and a tshirt.

But i only wear shoes once or twice anyway, so my opinion probably doesnt mean much

[table][tr][td]03/29/14[/td][td]Kobe 9 EM[/td][td]University Gold/Black-Laser Crimson[/td][td]$160[/td][td]
646701-700
[/td][/tr][/table]

Off Topic sort of.

Anybody knows if you bought a shoe from FTL and a couple weeks later they go on sale do they honor the sale price if you return them and re-bought them.

Off Topic sort of.

Anybody knows if you bought a shoe from FTL and a couple weeks later they go on sale do they honor the sale price if you return them and re-bought them.
this is off of their website:

We will be happy to give you a price adjustment on items purchased from Foot Locker within 14 days of the order date for any item that has a price reduction. We apologize, but we are unable to honor price adjustments after the 14 day time period or the sale expiration date.

this is off of their website:

We will be happy to give you a price adjustment on items purchased from Foot Locker within 14 days of the order date for any item that has a price reduction. We apologize, but we are unable to honor price adjustments after the 14 day time period or the sale expiration date.
Thanks bro. Damn! missed it by a week. 3 weeks ago for me for a pair of superheroes 8's.

you were able to find superhero 8's in a footlocker? what. 
smokin.gif

you were able to find superhero 8's in a footlocker? what. 
smokin.gif
Yeah i bought them 3 weeks ago. I called and they said I should be able to as long as it's within the 30 days. Hopefully it works. I'll give it a shot.

Damn, I'm trying to get on that level lol jk. Although, my collection has grown significantly these last couple years. I wonder if getting my career job had anything to do with that. 
nerd.gif
qft.

not gonna lie, i went crazy on shoes when i got my first career job 1.5 years ago. couldnt buy many shoes with work study money lol. 

Got my details on lock!! Hoh south coast is doing reserved pairs. Good luck

How long they doing reserved pairs ?

Back
Top Bottom