THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm size 8 on KB8. I got size8.5 on KB9 it's too big feels like 9. I try 7Y today it's fit me and I even can wear 6.5Y!!

Just received this email from seller, sounds a bit fishy: Good evening - please do not file a dispute. I just received an email from eBay that all my listings were taken down because it has the appearance of fraud, this is only because I have a new account and an listing a lot of sneakers. What item did you purchase, I will re list as soon as I get home. I am out with my girlfriend for dinner now and will fix the eBay listings as soon as I get home. Text me if any questions or concerns: (left his #).

Do I wait it out? I'm clueless with this ish yall. First time this happens to me on Ebay. Wouldn't be trippin' if it was under $100, but that's a $365 purchase. BTW, he didn't list "a lot" of kicks. He only had 3 listings.
I would contact Ebay and stop the transaction or at least keep them aware of your conversations... Part of what he says is true eBay/paypal puts a block on accounts that exceed their transaction amount or listing amounts.... If he is a new seller then he probably exceeded it and eBay/paypal put a hold on the account

This happened to me but dude turned out to be legit and a good connect

I would ask him why he is re-listing your shoes if you won them. That sounds like he is scamming IMO 

Never wait with eBay/paypal everyday you wait lessen the chance of getting your money or shoes 

I just went to HoH 34th ST asked if they have Inspiration left. They said sold out until I walked down from second floor and found a guy holding KB9 box talking with sales person like friend so I assumed he's work there. When he's paying money, sales person asked manager if she should give him discount. Manager said "sure, if you don't give him I will give him anyway"

I like "WHAT !!"

:lol: is there really a point of folding the kobes down? Idk why ppl like it like that. But then again do what you guys want too them

You don't even pay eBay fees when you go through PayPal invoice (which most resellers do), and even then, it's only 3% which is nothing.  Shipping? A whopping $13.  Wow, that is really cutting into their profits.

Question: would it be a fair trade if I were to trade my "Maestro" for a pair of Inspiration?
I think it's fair if both parties are happy to do it.

If I could find someone to do that in my size, I'd do it. I like the ASG's more.

Last edited:
If you want to be a cheap *** , shipping might be $13. If you're shipping with insurance, and sig confirmation (which PayPal requires is transaction is over $250) it can end up over $20 from coast to coast.

If you want to be a cheap *** , shipping might be $13. If you're shipping with insurance, and sig confirmation (which PayPal requires is transaction is over $250) it can end up over $20 from coast to coast.
yeah coast to coast shipping be too expensive :smh:

You don't even pay eBay fees when you go through PayPal invoice (which most resellers do), and even then, it's only 3% which is nothing.  Shipping? A whopping $13.  Wow, that is really cutting into their profits.

The seller wants to make more money. It's all pretty simple. When I go through PayPal I even make the buyer pay the 3%. Dont wanna? Find someone else.

Last edited:

Just received this email from seller, sounds a bit fishy: Good evening - please do not file a dispute. I just received an email from eBay that all my listings were taken down because it has the appearance of fraud, this is only because I have a new account and an listing a lot of sneakers. What item did you purchase, I will re list as soon as I get home. I am out with my girlfriend for dinner now and will fix the eBay listings as soon as I get home. Text me if any questions or concerns: (left his #).

Do I wait it out? I'm clueless with this ish yall. First time this happens to me on Ebay. Wouldn't be trippin' if it was under $100, but that's a $365 purchase. BTW, he didn't list "a lot" of kicks. He only had 3 listings.

Last edited:
Struck out on NECK and East bay this morning and to go to work. After work on the way to the gym, I said what the hell, let me call the Nike store to see if I can luck up. They said they said they had a sz 10.5 and burned rubber. Im happy with pair. I hope those who really want them get their pairs. Good luck.

The seller wants to make more money. It's all pretty simple. When I go through PayPal I even make the buyer pay the 3%. Dont wanna? Find someone else.
so if you agree on a price with a potential client you tell him add 3% and shipping costs? Or do you factor that in when deciding prices?

i just found out the pricing in canada is not that bad for the 9's

US - $224
CA - $269

after driving over to buffalo (gas and taxes), i won't be saving much.

i guess thats how i'm gonna get the details..

Just got my shipping email from ndc. Can't wait to try on this 7.5 half size down from my tts 8. Prolly gonna fit perfect. Then imma put up this size 8 from footlocker up on the bay or just return it to FTL. Wish my mps were a 7.5 but smallest size mens they made was an 8. Definitly can live wit it for only the mps. Just a little long in the toebox but definitly do-able for a sexy shoe as that. Done with the elites now, inspirations and masterpieces I'm totally satisfied with. Will buy multiple lows tho without hesitation. I have a good feeling the Cw's for the lows for these 9s are gonna be off the chain.

Damn, third kobe 9 release i've struck out so far. I was expecting being able to sleep in and grab a pair online when i woke up but nope, everywhere sold out. Now im seeing inspirations on local fb groups and ebay for 320-400 smh. So kobe's are the new shoe to resell this year??

Somebody done did it earlier this morning but been saying these are the Sulfurs of the 9's. TICAL!

Back
Top Bottom