THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah if Ebay took it down they have a pretty good reason to do it. Sucks that it happen to @KingRome23
  Really sucks. Hope you end up gettin the shoes or money back atleast.

Yea man, I want these kicks, so if I don't receive em, I just hope to get my cash back and buy em from someone who will indeed be ethical enough to ship my shoes as promptly as I paid for em.

yup there will be returned pairs. Don't buy resell prices just yet.

I never understand, the yeah, there will be returned pairs.

No there won't be, because you still have to get them. It's not like people will be returning them in droves and they're already sold out online. Normally people try and return them when they're still available.

It's the same way with restocks, you have to be lucky. Even though I already got the Lebron Gator Kings, I was lucky to actually see the restock on FNL posted. They were sold out in fifteen minutes though. Are you going to stay online or attached to your phone 24 hours a day?

You should wait, because the prices will dip Wednesday/Thursday when the online pairs come in and the market becomes even more saturated.

But then after dipping there's a good chance they will go back up as pairs dry up and people get the Details and Perspectives and realize they like them more than they thought they would.

whats that paragraph say about it.
"The Coolest NBA Sneaker in the World Right Now - The New Kobe 9 Flyknit High-Top

'I'm kind of a pain in the *** to deal with,' Bryant tells GQ. 'I drive Nike -- I push them and stick to my guns.' So how'd Nike respond? With a shoe that its namesake calls his career-capping 'masterpiece.' It's an all-star roster of sneaker innovations -- Flyknit exterior, Flywire casing, etc -- with a wild look straight out of the year 2050."

I don't want to start anything but can people please seriously stop folding the high top down to a mid. He had mids since the 4s and will have lows on the 9s again. Just be patient. They're high for a reason

Copped a pair of size 9's from Culver City HOH today. I think they received extra shipment because of the Masterpiece event going on there today. Very impressed with the quality and fit of the shoe. I'm thinking about trading them along with cash for a pair of MP's though.

They look nice here.

Saw them in person at Nike Las Vegas, not really mad that I passed.

Give me those details, tho.
I was hating on the black soles at first but then I looked at my 8 sulfurs and realized how dirty that electric yellow gets. Really feelin the black soles now.

Two more weeks for details?

so may be the kobe 9s pj tucker wore wont be PEs...

maybe they'll release....

here is the style code for a future kobe 9 release:
[table][tr][td]Kobe IX Elite[/td][td]Court Purple/White-Orange-Wolf Grey[/td][td]$250[/td][td]630847-500[/td][/tr][/table]
it was off of this website (Nike Austrailia) :http://www.nikestore.com.au/get-help/products/product-launch-calendar

here is the style code for the pj tucker kobe IXs

I don't know if they'll drop cause they say promo sample,

but I don't know, kinda scary coinsdence the style codes are almost identical.

So how are these holding up on court.... for someone reason i looking forward to the LeBron 11 and KD 6 on court but these are on another level

so may be the kobe 9s pj tucker wore wont be PEs...
maybe they'll release....

here is the style code for a future kobe 9 release:
[table][TR]
[TD]Kobe IX Elite[/TD]
[TD]Court Purple/White-Orange-Wolf Grey[/TD]
[TD]$250[/TD]
[TD]630847-500[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]

it was off of this website (Nike Austrailia) :http://www.nikestore.com.au/get-help/products/product-launch-calendar

here is the style code for the pj tucker kobe IXs
View media item 834701

I don't know if they'll drop cause they say promo sample,

but I don't know, kinda scary coinsdence the style codes are almost identical.
The 630847 part is the shoe code... All the FK pairs have that... The last 3 numbers are style code.

So there is 0% of these hitting the outlets huh.... Nike struck a gold mine with these elites.

Copped a pair of size 9's from Culver City HOH today. I think they received extra shipment because of the Masterpiece event going on there today. Very impressed with the quality and fit of the shoe. I'm thinking about trading them along with cash for a pair of MP's though.

Got mine from there as well. I felt like they got extra shipment as well because I was able to get mine at 4:45 after work. I wear an 8 and when I was waiting in line there was another size 8 being picked up at the same time. Those in SoCal who are still looking try hitting them up tomorrow and see if they still have sizes. I know Thousand Oaks had an 8, 8.5, and 9 still

This may have ended up in your favor after all. Sizing down a FULL size on these would probably be a mistake...

Word, but I'm not gonna ball in these (I ball in the 8s and KD 6s). I was gonna wear these casually, so if I receive em, I'll be happy. If I don't, I just hope I get my cash back and I'll go tts or 11.5

Happy for everybody that copped..I'm ready for Perspectives tho and with Jordan and lebrons releasing this should be slight work

Back
Top Bottom