THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Damn, third kobe 9 release i've struck out so far. I was expecting being able to sleep in and grab a pair online when i woke up but nope, everywhere sold out. Now im seeing inspirations on local fb groups and ebay for 320-400 smh. So kobe's are the new shoe to resell this year??
Fam trust me you will definitely be able to get them for $300 and under.There is no money to be made on these and they already cost $240 to buy.Its a ton of them made and a ton being sold so wait it out if you can.

People have been reselling kobes since the 4s. Problem is it's gotten big throughout the years. Once people realized they can make a few bills out of reselling, everythings f'd up
Really? I haven't been around in the shoe game too long. Started with the 6. The 6's and 7's were pretty much easy to obtain, 8's were a lil harder, and the 9's, well i'm 0 for 3 so far. 

Fam trust me you will definitely be able to get them for $300 and under.There is no money to be made on these and they already cost $240 to buy.Its a ton of them made and a ton being sold so wait it out if you can.
I wanted to grab the inspirations for retail since I plan on hooping in any kobe 9 except the MP's. If I can't i'll probably just move on to the next kobe release i like. The only kobe 9 ill pay resell for is the masterpiece because I believe those were beautifully done. Haven't found anything under 400 for em tho. 

The amount of pairs on ebay is insane. This shoe was just about everywhere and guys are still trying to resell. Gonna be alot of returned pairs in the next week or so :lol:

The amount of pairs on ebay is insane. This shoe was just about everywhere and guys are still trying to resell. Gonna be alot of returned pairs in the next week or so :lol:
from what I heard people are buying em. maybe not at crazy prices but probably a good $50-70 on top, which isint bad

Yup shipping is $15-$25 and paypal is $9.Dudes out here flipping for 2 subway sammiches lol

Last edited:
50 dollars is not bad but too much work to sell online.
I meant in person. online is probably similar but $50 is $50(I mean profit after all fees, which people are getting), especially if you got 3-4 pairs. it adds up

50 dollars is not bad but too much work to sell online.
$50 to drive to the mall and pick up some shoes, or sit behind a computer and make a few clicks and wait for ups to drop a box off... Then a quick trip to the post office. What, hour or two total.. Maximum. $25-$50 an hour isn't bad.

Yup shipping is $15-$25 and paypal is $9.Dudes out here flipping for 2 subway sammiches lol
nothin wrong with only makin a few $$s on kicks here and there. That's what a real job is for :wink:

Last edited:
Oh I agree and was just saying most will not make to much on these and some will return them next week.Some resellers make more than folks on jobs,Good jobs btw.You can have a real job that doesnt pay much.

That mickey picture is hilarious tho lol ahajjhahjahjagasgahaghaa

Last edited:
Oh I agree and was just saying most will not make to much on these and some will return them next week.Some resellers make more than folks on jobs,Good jobs btw.You can have a real job that doesnt pay much.

That mickey picture is hilarious tho lol ahajjhahjahjagasgahaghaa
yup. this is what I was trying to stress to people here multiple times. they act like all resellers are bums who cant get a "real job" when a lot of those ************* make more in one day then they do in two weeks :lol:

Last edited:
$50 to drive to the mall and pick up some shoes, or sit behind a computer and make a few clicks and wait for ups to drop a box off... Then a quick trip to the post office. What, hour or two total.. Maximum. $25-$50 an hour isn't bad.
nothin wrong with only makin a few $$s on kicks here and there. That's what a real job is for :wink:
yup, if anything its a discount on your pair

yup. this is what I was trying to stress to people here multiple times. they act like all resellers are bums who cant get a "real job" when a lot of those ************* make more in one day then they do in two weeks
laugh.gif
Yup very true,I never knock anyones hustle especially in todays economy.Get it how you live.
That's exactly how I look at it...
So true.Can even get yours for free or close which I never looked at it like that.

Just received this email from seller, sounds a bit fishy: Good evening - please do not file a dispute. I just received an email from eBay that all my listings were taken down because it has the appearance of fraud, this is only because I have a new account and an listing a lot of sneakers. What item did you purchase, I will re list as soon as I get home. I am out with my girlfriend for dinner now and will fix the eBay listings as soon as I get home. Text me if any questions or concerns: (left his #).

Do I wait it out? I'm clueless with this ish yall. First time this happens to me on Ebay. Wouldn't be trippin' if it was under $100, but that's a $365 purchase. BTW, he didn't list "a lot" of kicks. He only had 3 listings.

Dude is trying to run a scam. He thought he could post the sneakers and then get access to the money immediately. He's telling you to wait it out, because he's thinking he will have access to the money shortly after Monday. Give it until Wednesday and then file the dispute. It will take approximately ten days to get your money back. They'll contact the seller and here his side. Then once it shows not delivered they'll issue the refund.

Dude is trying to run a scam. He thought he could post the sneakers and then get access to the money immediately. He's telling you to wait it out, because he's thinking he will have access to the money shortly after Monday. Give it until Wednesday and then file the dispute. It will take approximately ten days to get your money back. They'll contact the seller and here his side. Then once it shows not delivered they'll issue the refund.

Will do that. Thanks man.

Yeah if Ebay took it down they have a pretty good reason to do it. Sucks that it happen to @KingRome23   Really sucks. Hope you end up gettin the shoes or money back atleast.

laugh.gif
is there really a point of folding the kobes down? Idk why ppl like it like that. But then again do what you guys want too them
haha I had no intention of wearing mine folded down. I was showing those pictures for anyone who was curious what the inspirations looked like folded down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom