THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

It gives me the option to enter item number or check the "this isn't about an item box". I don't think I should check the "This isn't about an item box" though right?
Choose the this isn't about an item.  Then you will be able to contact him.

By you choosing that option, it has no effect on your transaction, etc.  Its just a way of contacting him or you can also contact him via his PayPal address...

[table][tr][th=""]Qty.[/th][th=""]Item Description[/th][th=""]Item Price[/th][th=""]Shipping Method
Learn about our shipping
policies[/th][th=""]Status
What does this status mean?[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Free Returns on Shipping
Size: One Size
Color: One Color
Ref.#: S2072200
Item # 2031685[/td][td]$0.00[/td][td]Standard Ground[/td][td]Cancelled[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]KOBE 9 ON COURT
Size: 11.5
Color: BLACK/SILVER
Ref.#: S17774861
Item # 30829726[/td][td]$224.99[/td][td]Standard Ground[/td][td]Item(s) located in stock[/td][/tr][/table]
is my order cancelled?
Got exact thing and i asked.  It just the return label that makes it free will not be in the box.  Thats all haha.  

Just contacted the seller. Will see if they respond. It's concerning that the listing was removed by Ebay, and his other listings for shoes disappeared as well.

Does anyone know how the GS and Men's sizes works? My wife wears a 7 in mens. it looks as if I wont be able to get any of these shoes for her

I don't care how the sausage gets made, just that it tastes good.

I mean really, in no other aspect of shopping do you say "oh well this store did have to go through ups to get their goods, and I guess they do have to pay for storage, and they do have to pay fees to the credit card company etc, etc" but all of a sudden when you're dealing with some random reseller it matters that they have expected business expenses so you should willingly pay more? I don't think so. If a seller can't make the profit that they would like then they need to do what every other business on the planet does: shut down.

/rantover

Back to the Kobe's, I've been looking at pics of the inspirations all day and they definitely look better on feet than the ASGs 9 times out of 10.

Maybe they're just easier for most people to pull off.
Youre comparing a single person resller to a STORE. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I tracked the tracking number that was provided and it says it's expected to arrive Monday and also says the following:

[h4]Postal Product:[/h4]
  • Priority Mail 2-Day[sup][emoji]8482[/emoji][/sup]

[h4]Features:[/h4]
  • $50 insurance included

• USPS Tracking[sup][emoji]8482[/emoji][/sup]

Contacted the seller, I'll see what he says.

Does anyone know how the GS and Men's sizes works? My wife wears a 7 in mens. it looks as if I wont be able to get any of these shoes for her
Sz 7Y is GS.  I believe Men's start from 7.5+

Last edited:

Your order is fine.  DSG always cancels the "free return shipping"

Once your order status reads "item located in stock", your good to go...
thanks for that..

I think I remember that happening before when I bought shoes from them..

thanks for that..

I think I remember that happening before when I bought shoes from them..
Nope.

Powder 10's my item was located in stock, even called them and the dude said its waiting in the facility and it will ship Monday (didnt receive a shipping email).

Got cancelled eventually. DSG sucks.

Damn, GS MPs were on NDC today!? Forgot they were scheduled to drop today. Gotta head to Nikestore tomorrow to see if they got em.

Just received this email from seller, sounds a bit fishy: Good evening - please do not file a dispute. I just received an email from eBay that all my listings were taken down because it has the appearance of fraud, this is only because I have a new account and an listing a lot of sneakers. What item did you purchase, I will re list as soon as I get home. I am out with my girlfriend for dinner now and will fix the eBay listings as soon as I get home. Text me if any questions or concerns: (left his #).

Do I wait it out? I'm clueless with this ish yall. First time this happens to me on Ebay. Wouldn't be trippin' if it was under $100, but that's a $365 purchase. BTW, he didn't list "a lot" of kicks. He only had 3 listings.

Last edited:
Just keep in contact with him. See where it goes before starting a dispute. He could be telling the truth.

Just keep in contact with him. See where it goes before starting a dispute. He could be telling the truth.
Yea, I won't file yet. It's just fishy that ebay would remove his 3 listings cause of fraud. He said he had "a lot" of listings and that it was the reason for it, but 3 is not a lot.

Just received this email from seller, sounds a bit fishy: Good evening - please do not file a dispute. I just received an email from eBay that all my listings were taken down because it has the appearance of fraud, this is only because I have a new account and an listing a lot of sneakers. What item did you purchase, I will re list as soon as I get home. I am out with my girlfriend for dinner now and will fix the eBay listings as soon as I get home. Text me if any questions or concerns: (left his #).

Do I wait it out? I'm clueless with this ish yall. First time this happens to me on Ebay. Wouldn't be trippin' if it was under $100, but that's a $365 purchase. BTW, he didn't list "a lot" of kicks. He only had 3 listings.

Either way you have 45 days to file whatever you want.Give him a week or so , and if he still hasnt cleared this out , or isnt even close to it , file a paypal claim.

Yea wait until the package comes Monday, you might be alright, but it's good to have communication established with all parties.

I hate when resellers are like "Can't go lower than 340" like son you bought them for $225 on Nike.com or whatever 240 with tax max at the store, what's wrong with making just a $50 profit? Why does the profit have to be $100? Greedy low lifes. Spend $300 for All Stars and not a penny more.
After ebay fees and shipping he is only making 50 bucks or so

Pretty big differences at times depending which factory the shoes are made.... Taiwan>China.

For real though? I didnt know that , Im on the verge of checking all my nikes just for the heck of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom