THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
No way they stop at the 9

Even if they do stop at like Kobe X or XI then the retros will soon follow. The Kobe 2 has reared its face btw, via othersite..

We've been talking about them for weeks on here too fam. As far as we know, a good amount of Kobes are about to be retro'd to lead up to the release of the IX's.

sorry I usually read through the thread before I ask a question, but this time I am having trouble sorting through it to find my answer

when are the 8 xmas 2.0 supposed to drop? is it December or January?

We've been talking about them for weeks on here too fam. As far as we know, a good amount of Kobes are about to be retro'd to lead up to the release of the IX's.

Oic

Sorry for beating a dead horse my man

I've only gotten back into the forums just recently, as in like roughly 2 days ago, forgive me

You've been a quick draw I've noticed when I post too btw, u crushing on me pookie?

Naw it's all good my guy I'm just joshin ya :tongue:

Oic

Sorry for beating a dead horse my man

I've only gotten back into the forums just recently, as in like roughly 2 days ago, forgive me

You've been a quick draw I've noticed when I post too btw, u crushing on me pookie?

Naw it's all good my guy I'm just joshin ya :tongue:

My bad if it seemed like I coming at you sideways.

Oh, you noticed zaddy? :evil:

:rofl:

sorry I usually read through the thread before I ask a question, but this time I am having trouble sorting through it to find my answer

when are the 8 xmas 2.0 supposed to drop? is it December or January?

Christmas shoes will probably drop in January. >D

Christmas shoes will probably drop in January.
grin.gif
roll.gif

Gordonson

Lmao u a trip my dude

Nah I didn't look at it as u coming at me sideways at all

Ur ok in my book guy

Keep the info coming :D

Last edited:
Are those high top Kobe's on the first page real life? Those are the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Literally nobody is going to buy those things except the hardest of hardcore Kobe stans.

A.) yes, that is "real life"
B.) you may not cop them, but a few will
C.) you probably don't play any competitive ball, so I am glad you will leave these for those that care about them from a performance standpoint

Really feelin these. Been waiting for flyknit technology to crossover to BB.

Cant wait to see more CW's and what iD options will be available..
wink.gif

^ that would be a first for flyknit, wouldn't it? if they go ahead with iD-able flyknit kobes, they should just go ahead and make all flyknit silos available on iD.

Really feelin these. Been waiting for flyknit technology to crossover to BB.
Cant wait to see more CW's and what iD options will be available..:wink:  

This. Really interested to see how flyknit feels on court. These will be my first kobe's since the 5 and I loved those and beat those to death hoopin.

I'm more curious about how the fit in the toebox is with the flyknit bb crossover. Flyknit trainers didn't fit me at all but the lunars did a little bit better.

Speaking of Lunar has that been confirmed as the cushioning setup again? :nerd:

^ that would be a first for flyknit, wouldn't it? if they go ahead with iD-able flyknit kobes, they should just go ahead and make all flyknit silos available on iD.
Nah, the flyknit lunar 1s have been on ID for a while now, but the options are pretty limited from what I remember. I think it's more likely that the EM non-Elite 9s would be the ones that'll be on ID rather than the flyknit Elite models, but that's just my guess. If they do put the flyknit Kobe models on ID, I imagine there won't be a ton of options, maybe because of the production costs.

Lunar Flyknits are available on iD, not many color options for the upper but its a start.

I'd really like to see the Flyknit Racers hit iD tho

Can someone give me just a ball park figure of what the HTM pair at 225$ would go for at resell? This will be the 1st HTM I'm after so I wouldn't know. I've always been late to the Kobe shoe party. For the past 3 years 6,7,8 I have slept only to look back like damn, I really like these and have missed so many cool CWs. Not gonna happen again. Thanks in advance.

Can someone give me just a ball park figure of what the HTM pair at 225$ would go for at resell? This will be the 1st HTM I'm after so I wouldn't know. I've always been late to the Kobe shoe party. For the past 3 years 6,7,8 I have slept only to look back like damn, I really like these and have missed so many cool CWs. Not gonna happen again. Thanks in advance.

Resell for $226

Back
Top Bottom