THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I would rock these. These look better than all his other models except 7. Dont like that crew sock looking part though.

but the kobe sig sells really well, it's not like it sucks..

when does kobe's deal with nike expire?

Why Kyrie? He's a good player but is he even a top 20 player yet? I'm not so sure.

Last edited:
but the kobe sig sells really well, it's not like it sucks..

when does kobe's deal with nike expire?
I heard some where that Kobe wants to starts his own brand similar to how Jordan did it

I heard some where that Kobe wants to starts his own brand similar to how Jordan did it
That would be cool as long as they don't let him replace Nike signs with his logo lol. A final thought on who's up next, I vote Bradley Beal. I'm obviously a Wizard fan but Cleveland had LeBron already. Throw us in DC a bone Nike. Lol

That would be cool as long as they don't let him replace Nike signs with his logo lol. A final thought on who's up next, I vote Bradley Beal. I'm obviously a Wizard fan but Cleveland had LeBron already. Throw us in DC a bone Nike. Lol
we got kd tho..

We do and every night before bed I pray he opts out and comes home. Been hard being a fan since the Arenas era. Bang Bang...smh

I was being dramatic. The bang is a reference to Gilbert Arenas. Wizard fans know what I'm talking about. Back to the Kobe 9 though.

Last edited:
I like Paul Jorge as the next sig athlete

He's coming along quite nicely IMO

Jorge > Harden

Kobes own line..Interesting. I'd support no question, but what of a logo? That's the kicker..

kobe-bryant20.jpg

60934421.jpg

Lol just messin with ya bro. I agree though Paul George is killin it right now. Even then he's still kinda under the radar which I why I think it'd be Harden. Or even Kyrie if he could win a few games.

Really excited for 12/4. I'd say as far as his sig line goes it would have to go on for the duration of his career. I can't see him playing out his contract in anything but Nike's.

Lol just messin with ya bro. I agree though Paul George is killin it right now. Even then he's still kinda under the radar which I why I think it'd be Harden. Or even Kyrie if he could win a few games.

Really excited for 12/4. I'd say as far as his sig line goes it would have to go on for the duration of his career. I can't see him playing out his contract in anything but Nike's.

Lol

I like Kyrie, he could very well fit the sig athlete if he could win more than lose...

George is under the radar, I agree, but this year his stock will rise..

Back to Harden.. ..... ... .

Kobe should holla at Kanye and do something, since Kanye wants out of Nike..

Imagine that..

Kobe is def gonna be in Nike's for the rest of his career. Kobe still has a lot of milestones ahead. Passing MJ on the scoring list and possibly a 6th ring.

A.) yes, that is "real life"
B.) you may not cop them, but a few will
C.) you probably don't play any competitive ball, so I am glad you will leave these for those that care about them from a performance standpoint

Lol..............

I wish you would come on the court wearing those ridiculous looking things. You better be damn good.

Back
Top Bottom