THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
calling it now:

if the shoes are being announced in december that means:

- no kobe 8 christmas v2
- kobe 9 coming end of december like previous releases

the high top 9 will probably come in february, but we're getting the lows end of the month

Wrong lol its good as confirmed these dropping in Feb

HTM pair maybe released December

We are getting a second christmas Kobe 8

where are you getting your info from? duck dodgers?

it doesn't make sense (from a business standpoint) for a second christmas 8 when they're announcing this one in 2 weeks. if they wanted to release the kobe 9 in february, they'd announce in february.

we've had announcements in december for as long as i can remember (dating back to the zk4) with the actual release following a few weeks later.

we're getting a kobe 9 next month and it's most likely the low :smokin

nice name btw.

I agree. I just can't see Nike rolling out the red carpet for the 9 in 2 weeks and then putting them back in the vault until February. I say bring it on Nike. I'm ready.

where are you getting your info from? duck dodgers?

it doesn't make sense (from a business standpoint) for a second christmas 8 when they're announcing this one in 2 weeks. if they wanted to release the kobe 9 in february, they'd announce in february.

we've had announcements in december for as long as i can remember (dating back to the zk4) with the actual release following a few weeks later.

we're getting a kobe 9 next month and it's most likely the low :smokin

nice name btw.

I get all my info from reputable sources mainly JM and the Holy release schedule, i dont reiterate misinformation, all i told you we are def getting a second christmas kobe 8 as you see here

View media item 664341
The schedule hasnt let me down the days are off but the shoes on it almost always release

Most likely the event on the 4th isn't when they will announce the shoe, they maybe will just show it to a select few

Congrats tho your like only the fifth lame to try and use my screen name as an insult :lol:

Edit: Kobe 9s dont appear on the release schedule till february, which is when JM has stated thats when they will launch unless they release the HTM pair in December like rumored

View media item 664343

Last edited:
Days are off because they are a European calendar it looks like, looks legit though so I guess only time will tell...

I get all my info from reputable sources mainly JM and the Holy release schedule, i dont reiterate misinformation, all i told you we are def getting a second christmas kobe 8 as you see here

View media item 664341
The schedule hasnt let me down the days are off but the shoes on it almost always release

Most likely the event on the 4th isn't when they will announce the shoe, they maybe will just show it to a select few

Congrats tho your like only the fifth lame to try and use my screen name as an insult :lol:

Edit: Kobe 9s dont appear on the release schedule till february, which is when JM has stated thats when they will launch unless they release the HTM pair in December like rumored

why are you so mad tho?

all i'm saying is it doesn't make sense to announce a product 3 months before releasing it when you have current products that may suffer in sales.

oh ok.. so you posted a document with text in it. not doubting you, or the source, but that can easily be altered.

Last edited:
Bro you tried to insult me off my screen name then you went on to say one of the most disrespectful things one on NT can say

That duckdodgers was one of my sources i didnt care that you insulted me cause of my screen name but that duckdodgers bit got me tight bro :lol:

It hurt my feelings a lil

not surprised to be honest, i never felt any protection in mids. period.

lows give my ankles way more freedom, just feels good man. ill never go back to mids period.
why people think a small, paper thin, sheet of leather has the power to withstand hundreds of lbs of pressure is beyond me. simple physics here people
mean.gif
its like trying to hold a door open from where it connects to the wall.

Last edited:
not surprised to be honest, i never felt any protection in mids. period.

lows give my ankles way more freedom, just feels good man. ill never go back to mids period.

why people think a small, paper thin, sheet of leather has the power to withstand hundreds of lbs of pressure is beyond me. simple physics here people :smh: its like trying to hold a door open from where it connects to the wall.

95% of the people on Niketalk dont even play ball and if they do, they dont play competitive. they dont understand.

hi, low, mid, or w/e the hell else is out there. you will hurt your ankle PERIOD. the height of the shoe means nothing and neither does the material itself. Been saying this for years on this site and people try to discredit it :lol:

Well look at zyzz big bad *** pro baller...

Tell me nba all star what should we wear?

You guys tend to forget sometimes its a mental thing and even though its inconclusive that one cut protects more than the other the mental aspect of having something there helps some players if that makes any sense

No need to get all personal, everyone has an opinion and should be allowed to express it. What he said is correct in that cut really doesn't matter from a science standpoint; the physics of it is fact - lower center of gravity means less chance for instability and therefore less chance of rollover. Think of a car making a turn at high speeds vs an SUV.

You are also correct though in saying that a lot of it is mental and how comfortable you are. The debate should end there but as I said earlier, opinions should be allowed and welcomed. Science is science though, that cannot be refuted.

Last edited:
Everyone said February even Kobe but it think the early leak may have changed things. I agree I don't see why they don't unveil them in January if they suppose to come out in February. Kobe coming back sooner could have changed this as well with them changing the date based on his recovery I can't see him coming back them unveiling the 9 and he not wear it til February or him wear it and we have to wait 3 month after unveil it. History shows December unveil shoes come weeks later and I see this as the case.

Bro you tried to insult me off my screen name then you went on to say one of the most disrespectful things one on NT can say

That duckdodgers was one of my sources i didnt care that you insulted me cause of my screen name but that duckdodgers bit got me tight bro :lol:

It hurt my feelings a lil

i apologize.. :smokin

We can all make assumptions and say this and that but Nike will confirm everything come the 4th. I say this for them to show us December and make us wait til February is pure bs if that's case.

Back
Top Bottom