THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nike may be mad about the leak, but in all honesty, they should be happy that people are talking about a shoe 3 months before release. Yeah it might hinder the 8 sales till then, but that's like a drop in the bucket as far as Nike profits go. While I don't know how much it affects specific design teams, I can't imagine they are too mad lol

calling it now:

if the shoes are being announced in december that means:

- no kobe 8 christmas v2
- kobe 9 coming end of december like previous releases

the high top 9 will probably come in february, but we're getting the lows end of the month

I think the 9s coming sooner the expected. Think about it if they announce the 9s and he coming back he gone keep wearing the 8 I doubt that. He gonna be wearing the 9s the moment they announce them. Just like he did with the 8s. So I think we will see the 8s late December or mid January for sure

Honestly..I like the High top Kobe 9 a lot..it's gonna b great seein Kobe play in a high top sneaker again..I would look to see more pictures before I make it a definite cop or definite pass..

It's good to change things up once in a while..the past 4 years we have had low top kobes..now a high top..mid and low..very nice :pimp:

Ive rolled my ankles more in mids then i ever have in lows.

ive rolled my ankle once since the kobe IVs released and during that time i was playing ball 4-5 times a week and in multiple leagues.

lows>>>>>

in the NBA, most ankle sprains happen to people rocking high tops. serious injuries I might add.

not surprised to be honest, i never felt any protection in mids. period.

lows give my ankles way more freedom, just feels good man. ill never go back to mids period.

Last edited:
I know we're gonna see more CWs. I hope we see the flyknit, EM lows and also a release date. Fingers crossed for December.

I don't care how much they are, I need those "hightops" for the court. Love the crazy design of them. Don't care about the gimmicks they will claim they have, because I know they will benefit play on the hardwood.

Hopefully these can be converted, ala jordan 28s and the gloves, wherein you can "unwrap" the top to show the inside.

I think they will unveil on the 4th of december, still drop the green glow pit vipers and wtk 8 mid december, christmas 8's 2.0 with the pack, then the 2 yoth cw's early january to end it off. 9's middle to end of january early feb at the latest.. This is with me following the 8 and 9 thread from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom