THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
There's a mid version of the Kobe VIII fam, if he needed more support; he has ways to get it without wearing the IX early.

nike-kobe-8-mid-9.jpg

this was my point and im sure salvioutlaws point aswell... it was never about kobe wearing the 9 at practice but if u had followed his recovery you woulda seen thesr mid top 8s

funny how some people think a piece of flimsy mesh/leather can magically help you prevent a sprain.

If it was a Huarache 2k4 type of thing where you have a strap actually acting like an ankle support, then maybe. Hell, I still rolled my ankle hard in the 2k4!

But have you seen the Hyperdunks and even the lebron 10? you have about 3 inches of coverage on your ankle in the front and then it dips down really low like a Kobe in the back.

The height on the 9 seems to be purely aesthetic, all the support is on the midsole as you can see. I remember people hated on the XX8 so hard, but they flew off the shelves even at $250. Trust in Avar and Nike. They haven't really let us down in a long time. Even the 7s were successful.

Been followed/following recovery, definitely seen those smugly mids, forgot about them for sure

@kobeoverbron where you been fam?!

And what are you looking forward to most with like 4 versions of the 9 haha?

$225, $200, & $160!!!!!!... Nike is bleeding us dry!!!!.... 
mad.gif
mad.gif

But I thought they're made of EM not Flyknit, and Flyknit versions are suppose to be low top.. so which is which...  W H A T E V E R ! ! !

I just hope Nike adjusts those MSRP.. those price ain't gonna cut it... TOOO DAAAMMMNN FCCCKKNGG MUUUCCHHH!!!.. 

But this MSRP is really something else, it's a punch to the gut..

i just "HOPE" and "PRAY" that Kobe, E.Avar, & Nike don't loooose their  "gad dam minds" and give us (real sneakerheads) a "FAIR" MSRP..

I've been collecting Kobes since his Adidas days (only a few pairs nothing special)..

I mean..

cmonman.jpg

So Wait.. maybe I was just over-reacting..

Elite means "Playoffs" Right?... 
happy.gif
tongue.gif

@kobeoverbron where you been fam?!

And what are you looking forward to most with like 4 versions of the 9 haha?

sup skeet. been busy man :smh:

Damn, I'd definitely grab 1 version of each with priority going to the Flyknit models and whatever Mamba rocks on the hardwood. :pimp:

I have enough lowtops to last me a while so I'd be going all in for the mids/highs

funny how some people think a piece of flimsy mesh/leather can magically help you prevent a sprain.

If it was a Huarache 2k4 type of thing where you have a strap actually acting like an ankle support, then maybe. Hell, I still rolled my ankle hard in the 2k4!

But have you seen the Hyperdunks and even the lebron 10? you have about 3 inches of coverage on your ankle in the front and then it dips down really low like a Kobe in the back.

The height on the 9 seems to be purely aesthetic, all the support is on the midsole as you can see. I remember people hated on the XX8 so hard, but they flew off the shelves even at $250. Trust in Avar and Nike. They haven't really let us down in a long time. Even the 7s were successful.

Ive rolled my ankles more in mids then i ever have in lows.

ive rolled my ankle once since the kobe IVs released and during that time i was playing ball 4-5 times a week and in multiple leagues.

lows>>>>>

So much nonsense in this thread.... NT needs to go back to waiting periods to be a member.

Also doubt Elite are playoff shoe

Last edited:
Dec 4 can't get here soon enuff

I even like the elegant shozoku in that pic

...Good look Deezy..

Last edited:
I think that person leaking them forced Nike to do the unveil sooner then they expected to do it. I was expecting January if they release in feb. I think that leak made them do it earlier

Ive rolled my ankles more in mids then i ever have in lows.

ive rolled my ankle once since the kobe IVs released and during that time i was playing ball 4-5 times a week and in multiple leagues.

lows>>>>>

in the NBA, most ankle sprains happen to people rocking high tops. serious injuries I might add.

I think that person leaking them forced Nike to do the unveil sooner then they expected to do it. I was expecting January if they release in feb. I think that leak made them do it earlier

Naw one of the dudes t11 time or something like that was gonna leak the pic december 5th after that even cause he knew nike wouldnt be able to track the leak cause of the event the 4th

That's why he was mad yesterday when the pic surfaced?

He lost the leak race lol

Jk T11time

It' was bound to get out sooner than later, specially after all those sketches..

Last edited:
Ahhhhh.....this is why dude said if it didnt get leaked by then hed leak it on the 5th....

Well played...

Back
Top Bottom