THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

From what I've seen it's talk about selling mostly not actually wheeling and dealing... is that borderline?
Yeah I would say so. Lets keep it moving back to the shoes. Our Bad. 
tongue.gif

From what I've seen it's talk about selling mostly not actually wheeling and dealing... is that borderline?
Yeah I was wondering that myself. If someone says I bought it or sold it at a price to try and help members potentially get a pair is that not allowed?

Y'all really gotta stop the selling talk even if you are trying to be helpful. Not trying to be a jerk but I've been laying low on the issue but it keeps coming back up.

its leading into wheeling in dealing especially when i already deleted multiple "PM sent" posts.

If y'all could only pick one ( hopefully it's not the case for everybody, since both are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]) details or showtimes?

$700 is insane for the MPs I was able to win two separate size 14s for $350 and $375 shipped respectively.

Some real desperate ppl out there jeez, guess that's what happens when the market dries up.

Showtimes for me since we haven't got close to a true Laker colorway not on ID in a while.

But both will be copped.

FOR ANY NEW PEOPLE OR ANYONE I GUESS,

PERSONALLY, WHAT WORKS BEST ON RELEASE MORNING IS TO COPY/PASTE THE STYLE CODE OF THE DESIRED SHOE FROM THIS WEBPAGE:

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/41986/p/3897    INTO THE NIKE.COM SEARCH BAR AT 7:58 ET (or 6:58 ct or whatever time zone youre in) AND KEEP SEARCHING TILL NIKE.COM PUTS IT UP... PERSONALLY, ESPECIALLY AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE ASG PACK RELEASE, THE TWIITER LINK ISNT ALWAYS THE BEST ROUTE TO TAKE...

just my way of going about business if it is NOT TLO

if the upcoming release is TLO, then this will NOT WORK

Last edited:
What's the hype looking like on the Details? Gonna be my first pickup of the 9s. I usually cook on non-TLO releases so I'm hoping it'll work out this weekend too :\.

Yeah only the hoh in my mall is getting them. Usually FTL gets them too but for this its just hoh

Are you serious? These are beautiful and will probably go quick just like the Inspiration and Perspectives.

I walked into Champs today(N.O.) and both the Inspiration and Perspectives were sitting on the shelves. I don't know how many pairs they had but they were there. I guess it all depends on where you live.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom