THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I had a black speck on the toe box of my Maestro I thought it was loose knitting but it turned out to be from the fuse material underneath. Was able to pluck it out.

Does anyone know who this "realpromotagged" guy is?...and how in the heck he gets all these P.E.s?.....and yes!..im jealous!........damnnnnnn!..smh
I dunno but when I asked him how limited he thought the details were he said MP limited but not to take his word. Good thing I did not because according to that Foot Locker release allocation these will be in abidance everywhere in the US. Still limited as eft in Canada though so I shall take this L once again smh

FINALLY

Can't believe I was able to scoop these up for $285
285 for the Maestros is a steal. I'm still mad about NT DC not selling them on the actual release date. Would've been walking out of there with more than just the LeBrons. 
mean.gif

Hey guys, I just joined this forum and seems very informative. I also wanted to share some pics of the Kobe 9 Inspire that I received a few weeks back when they launched. Obviously they're sold out and when I received these shoes I was extremely disappointed/frustrated with the product I received. As you can see in the pics the right shoe has a black THREAD loose and definitely ruins the entire shoe. I called them right away and told them about the issue and asked for a replacement of the shoe and they told me that they don't have any replacements. So, I said, how about a guarantee spot (online) to order the new color way that was being released since they're releasing only so many pairs and they're constantly sold out, and they couldn't provide even that for me.

I sent a few pics to them regarding the issue and I received an email from them saying that "we see nothing wrong with the shoe, if you're not happy with the product return them". I also spoke to the same person "BECKY" on the phone and just like I could sense her rudeness in the email, she didn't let my senses down and was just as rude on the phone and give me one of those "either return them or there is nothing i can do for you".

I purchase at least 20 pairs of shoes a year from nike and i have to say I am extremely disappointed in the manner in which way it was handled. 

If these shoes were just any regular pair of shoes i Would have returned them, ordered a new pair and no biggie. Considering these are on limited orders, they should have better alternatives.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!
First world problems.

tongue.gif

alright, so one last comment.....

nike ID has shoes up on their site to customize that have flyknit

(Flyknit Frees 4.0, Flyknit 5.0, etc.)

there are three standard patterns: Grey, black, and MULTICOLOR.. for ALL Nike id flyknits..

so if, (hopefully more like when) the Kobe 9 elite is put up on ID, there is hope to make a "Poor Man's" Masterpiece 2.0 using the "Multicolor Options"

tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Last edited:

Hey guys, I just joined this forum and seems very informative. I also wanted to share some pics of the Kobe 9 Inspire that I received a few weeks back when they launched. Obviously they're sold out and when I received these shoes I was extremely disappointed/frustrated with the product I received. As you can see in the pics the right shoe has a black THREAD loose and definitely ruins the entire shoe. I called them right away and told them about the issue and asked for a replacement of the shoe and they told me that they don't have any replacements. So, I said, how about a guarantee spot (online) to order the new color way that was being released since they're releasing only so many pairs and they're constantly sold out, and they couldn't provide even that for me.

I sent a few pics to them regarding the issue and I received an email from them saying that "we see nothing wrong with the shoe, if you're not happy with the product return them". I also spoke to the same person "BECKY" on the phone and just like I could sense her rudeness in the email, she didn't let my senses down and was just as rude on the phone and give me one of those "either return them or there is nothing i can do for you".

I purchase at least 20 pairs of shoes a year from nike and i have to say I am extremely disappointed in the manner in which way it was handled. 

If these shoes were just any regular pair of shoes i Would have returned them, ordered a new pair and no biggie. Considering these are on limited orders, they should have better alternatives.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!
Listen man, I've probably got more OCD than the next guy...but just burn that sucker off and forget about it.

honestly not that big of a deal and I can barely see it. im sure no one will say "hey you got a thread sticking out" when youre wearing them. Just enjoy them. Theyre shoes bro
if he thinks one thread is bad then what would he say about the quality of JB nowadays.

Just one FTL getting the details in my area as opposed to three FTLs for the perspectives. They have three pairs of size thirteens though which is a good sign.

no disrespect or rudeness intended,

but if you think a thread sticking out is bad,

there was a dude who ordered the Maestros and he got them.... except the Maestros had the Masterpeice's tounge, like it looked wack

and I don't think Nike was able to do anything about it... its not like he could buy a new one cause they resell for 400 and nike.com is sold out...

I agree nike at times has bad quality control, but a thread is minor...

just putting this all into PERSPECTIVE

I'm with that guy. If I'm paying almost $250 a pair for these, I want better quality than that. Too many people give Nike a pass.
I'm with him too...I want perfect quality every time, no matter the price. But they're not going to do anything for him. They sell out of these shoes and say "sorry...we'll refund you. Good luck finding another pair." It's best to just clip/burn the little strand and forget about it. Or stop buying Nike products.

I'm with that guy. If I'm paying almost $250 a pair for these, I want better quality than that. Too many people give Nike a pass.
Exactly. However, mistakes are flaws can be fixed. What made it worst was NIKE CUSTOMER SERVICE. When you pay premium dollar, i want premium product. Closed case.

I didn't send or pay with monopoly money or fake money, ripped money. I paid in full with $$$. 

I'm with him too...I want perfect quality every time, no matter the price. But they're not going to do anything for him. They sell out of these shoes and say "sorry...we'll refund you. Good luck finding another pair." It's best to just clip/burn the little strand and forget about it. Or stop buying Nike products.
Ill probably do the  latter for a while. Not buy any NIKE until my faith is restored and being a KOBE fan doesn't help. 

no disrespect or rudeness intended,

but if you think a thread sticking out is bad,

there was a dude who ordered the Maestros and he got them.... except the Maestros had the Masterpeice's tounge, like it looked wack

and I don't think Nike was able to do anything about it... its not like he could buy a new one cause they resell for 400 and nike.com is sold out...

I agree nike at times has bad quality control, but a thread is minor...

just putting this all into PERSPECTIVE
I am disappointed with the product, however, what added gas into the fire was the horrible customer service and nasty attitude by the Manager named Becky.

I wanted a replacement or a ticket to be able to order the next pair coming out without the hassle of waiting in lines and stuff.

Everyone is talking about wanting perfection because of the price, which I can understand, but is anything perfect?

tongue.gif

alright, so one last comment.....

nike ID has shoes up on their site to customize that have flyknit

(Flyknit Frees 4.0, Flyknit 5.0, etc.)

there are three standard patterns: Grey, black, and MULTICOLOR.. for ALL Nike id flyknits..

so if, (hopefully more like when) the Kobe 9 elite is put up on ID, there is hope to make a "Poor Man's" Masterpiece 2.0 using the "Multicolor Options"

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
I don't think a poor man will be able to drop 300 on a Kobe 9 ID if they came out lol

if he thinks one thread is bad then what would he say about the quality of JB nowadays.

Well isn't that what this forum is for??  Not here to discuss poverty and budget deficit. 

Listen man, I've probably got more OCD than the next guy...but just burn that sucker off and forget about it.

Nike doesn't compensate people for small things like this because people ABUSE their discount codes because of small/insignificant "flaws". I see it countless times on NT people saying "hey I just got a discount code. call Nike and complain about this...and you'll get one."

It's a tiny piece of thread that's not a huge deal. Knowing NIKE you're not going to get a 100% flawless shoe. If you have a problem don't buy from Nike. No way in hell is Nike going to save a place on the next release for you because of a single thread. There was a guy here that ordered MPs and received some LeBrons and they couldn't do anything for him. It is what it is.

I am disappointed with the product, however, what added gas into the fire was the horrible customer service and nasty attitude by the Manager named Becky.
I wanted a replacement or a ticket to be able to order the next pair coming out without the hassle of waiting in lines and stuff.

Yeah that probably wasn't going to happen. Generally speaking nike will either refund you if you return the product or... Yeah that's basically your only option. People used to get discount codes but that rarely ever happens anymore. I think nike decided that if you're not dissatisfied enough to want your money back then they really don't care.

Nike doesn't compensate people for small things like this because people ABUSE their discount codes because of small/insignificant "flaws". I see it countless times on NT people saying "hey I just got a discount code. call Nike and complain about this...and you'll get one."

It's a tiny piece of thread that's not a huge deal. Knowing NIKE you're not going to get a 100% flawless shoe. If you have a problem don't buy from Nike. No way in hell is Nike going to save a place on the next release for you because of a single thread. There was a guy here that ordered MPs and received some LeBrons and they couldn't do anything for him. It is what it is.[/quote]

Hey, I have a great idea. How about people do their jobs correctly. It's not brain surgery to find a flaw on the toebox, the most seen part of the shoe...and sending LeBron's instead of a Kobe...that's just ridiculous. A billion dollar company can do better, especially since they are charging rape prices for a $10 shoe.

Last edited:

It's a tiny piece of thread that's not a huge deal. Knowing NIKE you're not going to get a 100% flawless shoe. If you have a problem don't buy from Nike. No way in hell is Nike going to save a place on the next release for you because of a single thread. There was a guy here that ordered MPs and received some LeBrons and they couldn't do anything for him. It is what it is.
I barely
Hey, I have a great idea. How about people do their jobs correctly. It's not brain surgery to find a flaw on the toebox, the most seen part of the shoe...and sending LeBron's instead of a Kobe...that's just ridiculous. A billion dollar company can do better, especially since they are charging rape prices for a $10 shoe.
I am really surprised with how CONTENT people are in this forum with NIKE abusing their POWER so to speak. They charge ridiculous prices for this shoes and sell them in limited about of numbers. Make sure its perfect, and have enough replacement shoes where if people get flawed/defected shoes or even the wrong shoe, you can replace them. Moreover, have people in customer service do the job the right way, and be rude just because you're on the other side of the line.

come on, are you serious? the color dominating that area is YELLOW and the thread is BLACK and its out of order. Cutting it or burning it will not help. It will just make it smaller, however the black spot on the yellow are will be noticeable.
so you don't plan on wearing your shoes ever do you? or do you have a bubble like bubble man

that problem is sooo insignificant. It's literally a millimeter of thread. I can picture the nike reps around their one computer screeen laughing

Last edited:
lol ok I'm done joking around, but I feel you. Nike treats customers like sh*t a lot. Especially with the "ok you can return it and we can refund you" *******t line they give you for a limited shoe. I've gotten that a couple times from them.

But seriously, for that problem, don't even worry about it. Maybe you can try to find a shoe in a local store, pick it up, and return that shoe back to Nike. Or return it back to the local store with the receipt from the replacement pair. If Nike wants to be d*cks then I would treat them the same way. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom