THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Are you serious? These are beautiful and will probably go quick just like the Inspiration and Perspectives.
Well Perspectives are still available in a number of places(here), probably small quantity. Almost bought my size from two different locations Saturday. Details seem to be more available than the last two releases, well here they are.

Damn got some mixed opinions :lol:. Hoping they'll be an easy cop. Gotta try and get 3 pairs of these. One for me and two for a couple of friends.

U forgot to put IMO at the end

Bcuz u don't know that

You're just hoping
Have you checked the launch locator? Stores that didn't get the last two are getting these. Not saying it's fact more will he available, but it has to mean something with more stores getting them this time around.

I'm hoping I can cop the "Details".  I think I'm done with the elites after the details.  

The only other joint I've seen and liked are these

If these drop, it's  autocop!!

look at the launch locator. it looks like infrared 6 location wise

Have you checked the launch locator? Stores that didn't get the last two are getting these. Not saying it's fact more will he available, but it has to mean something with more stores getting them this time around.

Ok I hear u fellas

But guys these will be gobbled up like stuffing and gravy on Thanksgiving

This CW is the one everybody has been waiting for

Good luck to u

Can't wait for details. Too bad these are $225 or else I would have doubled up!!

I think I'm done with 2 elites. MP & Details.

I have all except the masterpiece and I'm getting the details as Well. Man I went ham on these elites and haven't even seen the lows in person yet!

Does anyone know who this "realpromotagged" guy is?...and how in the heck he gets all these P.E.s?.....and yes!..im jealous!........damnnnnnn!..smh

Hey guys, I just joined this forum and seems very informative. I also wanted to share some pics of the Kobe 9 Inspire that I received a few weeks back when they launched. Obviously they're sold out and when I received these shoes I was extremely disappointed/frustrated with the product I received. As you can see in the pics the right shoe has a black THREAD loose and definitely ruins the entire shoe. I called them right away and told them about the issue and asked for a replacement of the shoe and they told me that they don't have any replacements. So, I said, how about a guarantee spot (online) to order the new color way that was being released since they're releasing only so many pairs and they're constantly sold out, and they couldn't provide even that for me.

I sent a few pics to them regarding the issue and I received an email from them saying that "we see nothing wrong with the shoe, if you're not happy with the product return them". I also spoke to the same person "BECKY" on the phone and just like I could sense her rudeness in the email, she didn't let my senses down and was just as rude on the phone and give me one of those "either return them or there is nothing i can do for you".

I purchase at least 20 pairs of shoes a year from nike and i have to say I am extremely disappointed in the manner in which way it was handled. 

If these shoes were just any regular pair of shoes i Would have returned them, ordered a new pair and no biggie. Considering these are on limited orders, they should have better alternatives.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!

Dudes on Kentucky got Perspectives. Smh how with all the NCAA rules do college athletes get these types of shoes?

Also smh at Nike with such limited quantities. It's like they didn't believe this shoe would sell!
what rules are you talking about?

come on, are you serious? the color dominating that area is YELLOW and the thread is BLACK and its out of order. Cutting it or burning it will not help. It will just make it smaller, however the black spot on the yellow are will be noticeable.

come on, are you serious? the color dominating that area is YELLOW and the thread is BLACK and its out of order. Cutting it or burning it will not help. It will just make it smaller, however the black spot on the yellow are will be noticeable.

chill out man, be grateful that you have a pair.

chill out man, be grateful that you have a pair.
I am chilled out. Just frustrated more with CUSTOMER SERVICE than the actual FLAW with the shoe. I have two additional pairs. The masterpiece and the perspective, so its not so much about the shoe. besides, if I'm paying $225.00 I want to get a perfect product..not just to be "grateful" that i have a pair.

Hey guys, I just joined this forum and seems very informative. I also wanted to share some pics of the Kobe 9 Inspire that I received a few weeks back when they launched. Obviously they're sold out and when I received these shoes I was extremely disappointed/frustrated with the product I received. As you can see in the pics the right shoe has a black THREAD loose and definitely ruins the entire shoe. I called them right away and told them about the issue and asked for a replacement of the shoe and they told me that they don't have any replacements. So, I said, how about a guarantee spot (online) to order the new color way that was being released since they're releasing only so many pairs and they're constantly sold out, and they couldn't provide even that for me.

I sent a few pics to them regarding the issue and I received an email from them saying that "we see nothing wrong with the shoe, if you're not happy with the product return them". I also spoke to the same person "BECKY" on the phone and just like I could sense her rudeness in the email, she didn't let my senses down and was just as rude on the phone and give me one of those "either return them or there is nothing i can do for you".

I purchase at least 20 pairs of shoes a year from nike and i have to say I am extremely disappointed in the manner in which way it was handled. 

If these shoes were just any regular pair of shoes i Would have returned them, ordered a new pair and no biggie. Considering these are on limited orders, they should have better alternatives.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!
honestly not that big of a deal and I can barely see it. im sure no one will say "hey you got a thread sticking out" when youre wearing them. Just enjoy them. Theyre shoes bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom