THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
5 footlockers in my state got perspectives. Only HOH in my state will be getting the Details. Plus they are doing a raffle when the perspectives were reservation tickets.  A lot tougher for me to cop anyway. 

That's odd

Only a couple of Footlockers got Inspirations
Most Footlockers and Footactions got Perspectives
Every Footlocker and Footaction are getting Details

This allotment is all over the place

That's odd

Only a couple of Footlockers got Inspirations
Most Footlockers and Footactions got Perspectives
Every Footlocker and Footaction are getting Details

This allotment is all over the place
really??? F--------, my area is getting screwed......i really dont want to pay reseller prices but if I strike out in the raffle and on NDC, then no chance. I have never copped on FTL for a limited shoe. I get a cart error because the bots are all over it. Maybe I can get through on NDC now that the bots cant do the captcha system.

My FTL order for Perspectives/Kobe shirt arrived a few minutes ago, I open the box and see the Jordan 3 infared and an ugly hoody!

mean.gif
 So pissed, good thing I did a back up order from NDC.

But my FTL pair I used a coupon to get a free shirt, and used $40 giftcards too. They royally screwed me this time.
Which one was the Kobe Perspective Tee?
Wasn't a perspective tee, just a kobe clearance one I got free with coupon. But, someone else got it in the mail 
sick.gif

It's the tongue rubbing up against the high part of the shoe. Whatever that part is called. Lace them up a little looser so they are not touching so much. That might help.

Sounds sensual. 
roll.gif
I tried that it didnt work.  Its definitely the insole thats making the squeaking noise.  Does the putting baby powder under the insole trick work??   Anyone????

Caved in and copped the Perspectives.

Only problem is that i should have gone half up (like my other Kobe's).

Geesh,,, even tried them on in store and they feelded good but once i got home and

tried it with thicker socks...

... the girth of the foot garments made it too snug for this e-thug.

Did dug from a rug for horizontal hugs.

Looks like they're going back to Home of Hoops, my jugs.

Didn't someone who had the Details say that they fit differently than the others that have come out? Would be helpful to know for Saturday.
Yeah one dude said they fit narrower, but I'm not sure if I want to operate off of one guy's opinion.  I have Inspirations and ASGs and I thought they fit the same.

Also love how there's more space in the toe box. Kobe 8s got my feet all cramped but sizing up .5 made them too long #pauz
While that's true aboot the toe box width...

the overall length of the shoe is still smaller/shorter than most of my size 11's (i compared these to the KD V's in the same size... they're more than half an inch shorter, air max heel withstanding). 

I think its just due to the material of the flyknit and minimal padding withing the sneaker...

True to size is ok... but let's say you compare a jordan in these of the same size... you can tell that these fit way more snug (but this may be

a flyknit thing and me having wide feet/cankles).

Doesn't hurt to try on.

Last edited:
Details ain't gonna be so easy to get. They're raffle also. I'm just gonna collect the lows til the draft day color shows up or some better elites

Those grey/yellow are nice indeed.

Dang nice pickup on the a Chase Perfection tee at that price. Was waiting for NDC to put them on sale but after seeing how the gold is blinging like that I might pass. If my local outlet has them I'll decide to cop or not. But since I got hit with OOS waiting in line on the restock Thursday with no Prelude the shirt is not necessary.
frown.gif
NDC had them in the clearance at one point. I saw a a few weeks ago when i ordered flyknit lunars from the clearance.

Kobe 9 Pre-Heat Masterpiece Tee for $11 at the Nike Factory Store. Crazy deals this weekend. 40% off all Kobe apparel.

I don't know if I should wear it or frame it. Might cop another one if there's any left to frame or display.
As much as receipt or whatever say this is the Kobe 9 pre-heat shirt. It is not. It is the prelude shirt for Prelude 7. I ordered one when i got prelude 7's off of NDC during its initial release. The shirt came and the gold is shiny metallic gold and flaky. It didn't look like it online and i'm sure with wash and wear, the gold will chip off, so i returned it and also the metallic gold was too tacky for me. Like i said, I saw it on the clearance section on NDC at one point but still passed. 

Last edited:

NDC had them in the clearance at one point. I saw a a few weeks ago when i ordered flyknit lunars from the clearance.

As much as receipt or whatever say this is the Kobe 9 pre-heat shirt. It is not. It is the prelude shirt for Prelude 7. I ordered one when i got prelude 7's off of NDC during its initial release. The shirt came and the gold is shiny metallic gold and flaky. It didn't look like it online and i'm sure with wash and wear, the gold will chip off, so i returned it and also the metallic gold was too tacky for me. Like i said, I saw it on the clearance section on NDC at one point but still passed. 
The receipt said PreHeat on them so thats what I'm going by. They only made a Prelude shirt for the 7 only?

I'm thinking about just displaying it for that very reason of the gold flakes and it will be def hard to pull off. Might try to cop another one and try to wear one display one in a frame or something.

The receipt said PreHeat on them so thats what I'm going by. They only made a Prelude shirt for the 7 only?
I'm thinking about just displaying it for that very reason of the gold flakes and it will be def hard to pull off. Might try to cop another one and try to wear one display one in a frame or something.
They probably changed the name to a hyped name "Pre-Heat" (not that the word Prelude isn't hyped) but the word preheat usually gets people wanting it. It was dropped on the day the Prelude 7's dropped and as far as I know, they're the only shirt made officially by Nike for any prelude.

Last edited:

They probably changed the name to a hyped name "Pre-Heat" (not that the word Prelude isn't hyped) but the word preheat usually gets people wanting it. It was dropped on the day the Prelude 7's dropped and as far as I know, they're the only shirt made officially by Nike for any prelude.

Could pass for the Prelude 2's as well but came out with the 7 so must be the prelude 7 shirt.

Who else thinks that this shoe is gonna be amazing but will lack in great colorways. Some are good but I haven't seen great yet.

yeah me too. It could've been great potential for them to make a shirt for every one. Another reason why I returned it. I was gonna frame it too just like you and have my prelude 7's sit on it or in front of it like the display cases at the NikeTowns and select House of Hoops. But then prelude 1-6 and 8 would be lonely lol

Yeah even if they just used that same format and just changed the artwork in the background and the slogan for each one. That would have been pretty sweet for a collector who had all of them.

After about a month of looking, finally found some MP's last night for......$430. Kind of a steal for the prices they've been going for lately [emoji]128526[/emoji]

After about a month of looking, finally found some MP's last night for......$430. Kind of a steal for the prices they've been going for lately [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Very good price. I got rid of mine for 700 meetup today

5 footlockers in my state got perspectives. Only HOH in my state will be getting the Details. Plus they are doing a raffle when the perspectives were reservation tickets.  A lot tougher for me to cop anyway. 
... Utah? I can't believe I copped the perspectives at a Provo ftl but the details are only in HoH Salt Lake. Oh well, I like the Perspectives more and I probably won't buy another kobe 9 unless I can find a steal on the ASGs or the iDs are mind-blowing.

Back
Top Bottom