THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
still looking for the perspectives for retail, but I might pass now and get those wolf gray cement lakers if they release. Those are gorgeous and I have no laker colored shoes :smh: @ myself

still looking for the perspectives for retail, but I might pass now and get those wolf gray cement lakers if they release. Those are gorgeous and I have no laker colored shoes
mean.gif
@ myself

I think the showtimes are better than those. No reason to grab them since the Details are being copped.

Biggest(and only) complaint about these Kobe's is that there is NO apparel to match! All the kobe apparel right now matches the venomenons! Very disappointing... Nobody wants apparel to match those trash shoes! [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Those grey/yellow are nice indeed.

Dang nice pickup on the a Chase Perfection tee at that price. Was waiting for NDC to put them on sale but after seeing how the gold is blinging like that I might pass. If my local outlet has them I'll decide to cop or not. But since I got hit with OOS waiting in line on the restock Thursday with no Prelude the shirt is not necessary.
frown.gif
Yeah it might be tough to wear out. I'm think about just framing the thing for display. For the price tho it's def worth it.

Kobe 9 Pre-Heat Masterpiece Tee for $11 at the Nike Factory Store. Crazy deals this weekend. 40% off all Kobe apparel.

I don't know if I should wear it or frame it. Might cop another one if there's any left to frame or display.
Super Steal.  

Did anyone else notice on the receipt it says "Kobe 9 Preheat"

I also might have to cop another one as well. they are a beautiful piece of clothing. 

Could pull it off with the SS.

Last edited:

Kobe 9 Pre-Heat Masterpiece Tee for $11 at the Nike Factory Store. Crazy deals this weekend. 40% off all Kobe apparel.

I don't know if I should wear it or frame it. Might cop another one if there's any left to frame or display.
Gorgeous shirt.

I have the Kobe ASG and Perspectives and they sqeak when i walk.  Is anyone else having issues with their Kobe 9s squeaking?  Just kinda annoying when I walk and for $225 this shouldnt be happening.

I have the Kobe ASG and Perspectives and they sqeak when i walk.  Is anyone else having issues with their Kobe 9s squeaking?  Just kinda annoying when I walk and for $225 this shouldnt be happening.
It's the tongue rubbing up against the high part of the shoe. Whatever that part is called. Lace them up a little looser so they are not touching so much. That might help.

Sounds sensual. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom