THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Never would of happen if you played with Kevin Bacon and his boys.
laugh.gif
 loved that movie

Last edited:

whats the best time to post lol 

i do need them gone ASAP
I'm not sure. I think peeps out getting mad drunk this weekend for St Pattys Day and tomorrow. You might just try in the afternoon or somethin tomorrow. or post a classified in the buy sell forum.

I'm not sure. I think peeps out getting mad drunk this weekend for St Pattys Day and tomorrow. You might just try in the afternoon or somethin tomorrow. or post a classified in the buy sell forum.
oh yeah forgot about that just a normal sunday for me since we still got class tomorrow lol

yeah already did that waiting for the admin to approve

thanks for the tips fam

Finally found MPs my size n they're asking for $650. Feeling so defeated... Think it's time for me to stop n take the L. No shoe is worth this much attention..... Well maybe it is, but not that much money lol. Had a chance on rd for $325 too... Biggest regret in 10+ years (off and on) of doin this sneaker thing.

This is my first time paying resale price. Is 350 a good price for the gumbos and how do they fit.

Finally found MPs my size n they're asking for $650. Feeling so defeated... Think it's time for me to stop n take the L. No shoe is worth this much attention..... Well maybe it is, but not that much money lol. Had a chance on rd for $325 too... Biggest regret in 10+ years (off and on) of doin this sneaker thing.

If they weren't worth $325 to you on release day they seen aren't worth $650 today.

There will be other shoes bro just move on to the next one.

If they weren't worth $325 to you on release day they seen aren't worth $650 today.

There will be other shoes bro just move on to the next one.

I hear you. Not that it wasn't worth $325 on RD, just that I was purchasing a lot of stuff around that time (aside from sneakers) and switched to "conserve mode." Could've/should've but didn't.

You're 100% right though. If there's anything that I've learned it's that there will always be another sneaker.

Details will sell out since there's not much coming out that weekend...at least online. If these are available like the last release then I should be able to get try them on and see them in person :lol:

Back
Top Bottom