THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kobe Prelude 7 Tee for $11 at the Nike Factory Store. Crazy deals this weekend. 40% off all Kobe apparel.

I don't know if I should wear it or frame it. Might cop another one if there's any left to frame or display.

Last edited:

Kobe 9 Pre-Heat Masterpiece Tee for $11 at the Nike Factory Store. Crazy deals this weekend. 40% off all Kobe apparel.

I don't know if I should wear it or frame it. Might cop another one if there's any left to frame or display.
What store did you find them at fam?

Any chance of these coming in an all black colorway?

I'm not really into Kobe's except for these, have they traditionally dropped a blackout model or no?

Thanks in advance.

Edit:

I guess these are it. Any news?

Last edited:
Finally found MPs my size n they're asking for $650. Feeling so defeated... Think it's time for me to stop n take the L. No shoe is worth this much attention..... Well maybe it is, but not that much money lol. Had a chance on rd for $325 too... Biggest regret in 10+ years (off and on) of doin this sneaker thing.

Yeah I found my size for $600 (guy had em at 7, relisted at 6 so obviously they didn't sell at that) so I could prolly work him down to $500 just won't cuz that's still way too much

Well, since everyone is showing their lace swaps heres mine. i already had these laces, i might need some thinner longer ones but looks good. the rough glow in the dark paint on the laces they come with were ripping the wires so i suggest you do not use them.

Didn't know that. Thanks for the warning.

^^^^ Like those better than the Showtimes

Purple with yellow speckle lace swap and they're good to go

Last edited:
It's tough to wear them if you have any sort of outside walking to do- rocks and stuff get in the traction grooving pretty easily, scuffs are pretty easy to pickup on that lunarlon. I'd wear them if I didn't walk to class every day.

Got my Bron XI iD in finally and found them to feel a little tight. Swapped out the insoles with my Kobe 9 Gumbos and instantly made both shoes so much better. Brons feel more comfortable and my foot doesn't feel like it's dying, and now the Kobe feels fully filled in and there's no extra room in the toebox. Perfect fit for both. 

Kobe IX Elite + Lebron XI insole = Godly

How are you guys lacing these? I don't like that flappy tongue if I don't lace up to the first top hole, but if I lace to that top hole, the knot when I tie them is small/looks weird.

Those grey/yellow are nice indeed.

Dang nice pickup on the a Chase Perfection tee at that price. Was waiting for NDC to put them on sale but after seeing how the gold is blinging like that I might pass. If my local outlet has them I'll decide to cop or not. But since I got hit with OOS waiting in line on the restock Thursday with no Prelude the shirt is not necessary. :frown:

Those Under Armor socks gotta go. Leave that **** with Steph Curry.

Not a fan of those grayish Lakers pair.

Back
Top Bottom