THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Technically the NRGs were first & people don't like those.

The MPs are pure class IMO.

The ASGs were after the MPs and people love those just as much
I'm not hating on them, just don't like the colorway and people are still stuck on them everytime I check this thread. Arguing about them and their worth.

I don't like the colors they used and the dark look of the outside with the bright look of the medial side. 

Last edited:
Oh I wanted to mention this.

Guessing this is an elite pack?

Notice the same type of logo and same RD.

The kobe elites for this day is : 
[table][tr][td]Kobe IX Elite[/td][td]Wolf Grey/Court Purple[/td][td]$250[/td][td]630847-005[/td][/tr][/table]
(thats the AU price)

Anyone know the theme?

Last edited:
I don't think you can adequately judge these if you haven't seen them in person/held them in hand. All the 9's look better in person IMO.

Technically the NRGs were first & people don't like those.

The MPs are pure class IMO.

The ASGs were after the MPs and people love those just as much

People like the black ones, they're just plain.

Last edited:

Im def not gonna get the showtimes if they are 250. 225 is my absolute limit.
The kobe elites for this day is : 
[table][tr][td]Kobe IX Elite[/td][td]Wolf Grey/Court Purple[/td][td]$250[/td][td]630847-005[/td][/tr][/table]
(thats the AU price)
As previously stated, that's the price in Australian dollars. NIKE PR rep confirmed on twitter last week that the Kobe IX Elite Team Collection would be $225 USD.

As previously stated, that's the price in Australian dollars. NIKE PR rep confirmed on twitter last week that the Kobe IX Elite Team Collection would be $225 USD.
Lol my bad man I didn't see it. Is it that serious? Sorry I have twitter but I only use it for release dates and if im lucky a restock. Thanks for pointing it out though....

Last edited:

Also, the colorway I posted wasnt the team collection one.
My bad on that I just saw wolf grey court purple and thought that's what u were talkin about. Showtimes got same description but they got the laser orange. My bad though im just gonna sit back until it blows over lol.

Also, the colorway I posted wasnt the team collection one.
I know the color code's are different, but the color description's are similar. The Showtime's are -500 color code. What was the RD for the -005 color code pair that you were highlighting?

EDIT: NVM it's May 9th, on the same screenshot I posted. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

I know the color code's are different, but the color description's are similar. The Showtime's are -500 color code. What was the RD for the -005 color code pair that you were highlighting?

EDIT: NVM it's May 9th, on the same screenshot I posted. 
mean.gif
Yeah I was comparing it to the lebrons and kd elites with that multi colored star logo for the same day.

the spanish site has all 3 for may 10th so I was thinking the same theme for the kobes

Honestly the only cw that touched my soul were the Perspectives. Took me about a week after release to get them, and I was ready to pay $285 from kixify, but then DSG restocked a few sizes. I can't wait to hold them. Oh and that Showtime colorway is amazing in my eyes. Damn. I can't wait.

4/11 can't come fast enough! Gonna do everything in my power to grab the Showtimes.
Side note: the color on the Inspiration in the sun is C.L.E.A.N

Yeah I was comparing it to the lebrons and kd elites with that multi colored star logo for the same day.

the spanish site has all 3 for may 10th so I was thinking the same theme for the kobes
My guess will be an inverse of the Showtime's since Wolf Grey is listed first. Predominantly Wolf Grey, with a Court Purple outsole or midsole or ankle wrap. 

I must admit mike been doing a good job of hiding the Kobe's. Cause with lebron and kd shoes I see there stuff months in advance

IMO i wouldn't buy the MP's for under retail. (to keep) I don't like them at all. I don't see why they are so hyped... oh yeah they finished out the prelude pack, were the first 9's and were really limited. 

We all know had these been a middle of the run GR they would be thought to be average.
I think they look great.. just cant see myself wearing a shoe with a super high top like that, but to each their own. 

IMO i wouldn't buy the MP's for under retail. (to keep) I don't like them at all. I don't see why they are so hyped... oh yeah they finished out the prelude pack, were the first 9's and were really limited. 

We all know had these been a middle of the run GR they would be thought to be average.
Acting like the MP's are no better than a pair of mine greys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom