THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Acting like the MP's are no better than a pair of mine greys.
Way better than mine grey's I thought that was the worst 8 but I just thought that would've changed the hype levels. Maybe not for the kobe fans in here, but for the rest of the people out there. I guess they're hit or miss. The color mixture is awkward to me but to each his own. The way they presented them did make them more appealing to the market.

Dudes on Kentucky got Perspectives. Smh how with all the NCAA rules do college athletes get these types of shoes?

Also smh at Nike with such limited quantities. It's like they didn't believe this shoe would sell!

Dudes on Kentucky got Perspectives. Smh how with all the NCAA rules do college athletes get these types of shoes?

Also smh at Nike with such limited quantities. It's like they didn't believe this shoe would sell!
Perspectives aren't even in limited quantities. They're still sitting in some malls around the US. 

The athletes that play at Nike backed schools get to pick which shoes they want to play in, for free.

And Nike probably had a good feeling these Elites would sell... they just made them somewhat limited to build interest and hype. Business as usual...

Passing on anything white in the elite.

How do college kids get these type of shoes?

Not every college athlete is poor.

James Young is the only player with them and he had them last Saturday for the Florida game.

Last edited:
That's true those above are boring. The inline needs some black laces and a better bottom. The Kobe 8 had the best laker colorways by far. To bad we didn't get to get them

How's the traction on these? The way Young just slid on that last possession made it look questionable.

I get everyone has there opinion but I thought those new colors shown are nice. But again thats just my opinion, and every has there right to say what they want. So forget what I said lol

Back
Top Bottom