THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My list thus far....

1.) Devotion (nothing looks like this shoe. Period. ).
2.) Inspiration (too clean. Pops just right in light).
3.) Perspective. (Perfect for the summer).

BTW, am I the only one that doesn't care about not getting the MP's. Don't get me wrong, beautiful shoe but IMO it doesn't look like a true kobe signature. Especially if wear it covered up. Just looks like a runner..... maybe it's just me.

I would love to have the MP but not $700 love to have it.. I think there def one of the strongest cws but with the ASG I'm straight with having those at the 1 spot

My list thus far....

BTW, am I the only one that doesn't care about not getting the MP's. Don't get me wrong, beautiful shoe but IMO it doesn't look like a true kobe signature. Especially if wear it covered up. Just looks like a runner..... maybe it's just me.
It's just you

What's really crazy is with all the hype the 9's have I have yet to see a soul rocking them.

On a side note:
Yesterday was raining cats n dogs and everyone was wearing suede Jordan's n White taxi's. SmH.

My list thus far....

I definitely don't care about owning the MPs.

It's a nice shoe, but it's best feature are the colors on the medial side. The rest of the shoe is just whatever to me.

The details are the most complete c/w I've seen on the 9's so far.

ASGs are a very nice second but I can do without the GITD sole.

Details are ill..... Just don't know if I can get a fourth elite. My pockets...... decisions to make. Also don't care for showtimes either. Remind me of high yin-yangs.

I definitely don't care about owning the MPs.

It's a nice shoe, but it's best feature are the colors on the medial side. The rest of the shoe is just whatever to me.

The details are the most complete c/w I've seen on the 9's so far.

ASGs are a very nice second but I can do without the GITD sole.

The grey sole on the MP is what sets all that black off to me, they have a stealth look that's pretty solid..
Details have potential to be way up there I agree just need to see em in hand first and I could personally care less that the ASG outsole glows I'm just lovin the mint/flash lime whatever that color is gives em amazing contrast

Can't wait for 4/11!!! Might be done with these after that release. Not really feeling the lows as of yet, and not trying to spend close to $250 on these twice a month or so.

i surprise When we want to buy Any Kobe 9 shoes it was out of stock before release !! 
nike store, footaction , easty, footloakcer , finishline , city gear , snekerhead , jimmyjazz & soleheaven  So we can't have any chance to have it :smh:  big problem

Don't know about any of those other stores, but the reason Finishline was out of stock on the Kobe 9 before release is... they don't carry Kobes. :rolleyes

My list thus far....

100% agree about the ASG, Its its own beast..

And along with the wht/volts like I told Snot above, the Inspirations don't tickle my fancy either, Im good with my Sulfur 8s..

As for the MP..The name says it all..

Perspectives..They're beside me when I sleep, but don't tell nobody..

J/k

Anyone have pics of a beat pair of 9s yet?
happy.gif
I've worn my Masterpiece 9s 6days a week at the gym since release date lol

Still look amazing

Ppl who say mps are overrated ... 1 either haven't seen in person. 2 don't like colorful shoes 3. The sayin they don't like to convince themselves becuz they not bout that resale price life [emoji]128518[/emoji] they called masterpieces for a reason!.... Sumtimes I put em on jus to put em on don't judge me lol

I do wat I can man... Damn I guess u gonna be that guy lol mps suck bro wat was I thinkn [emoji]128563[/emoji]
Well, I didn't said the MPs were not fine. I said everyone has the right to like them or not. We are all different and we have all different tastes. We are humans not robots.

Last edited:
Lol bro it was a joke unloosing your kobe 9s or size up bruh cuz u too uptight... I know everybody doesn't have to like the mps u bein to literal right now

IMO i wouldn't buy the MP's for under retail. (to keep) I don't like them at all. I don't see why they are so hyped... oh yeah they finished out the prelude pack, were the first 9's and were really limited. 

We all know had these been a middle of the run GR they would be thought to be average.

IMO i wouldn't buy the MP's for under retail. (to keep) I don't like them at all. I don't see why they are so hyped... oh yeah they finished out the prelude pack, were the first 9's and were really limited. 

We all know had these been a middle of the run GR they would be thought to be average.

Technically the NRGs were first & people don't like those.

The MPs are pure class IMO.

The ASGs were after the MPs and people love those just as much

Not to be funny but have you seen in person? and have u seen in natural sunlight? [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom