THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I didn't even check prices for MP's. But damn hearing some of you guys say it, MP's go for $500-$600 is fair and some have been $700-$800 and a few people have bitten that bullet. I can part with any of my IX's except the Masterpieces. Maybe the only thing i'd trade for is Prelude 1's but thats kind of far fetched..

Early feelings:

White/Volt
ASG
MP
Inspiration
Showtimes
Detail
Perspective

It's all opinion based but I think the white/volt and those Hornet looking ones are hideous. Not in comparison to the other 9s but as footwear period. All white shoes with that hight or white boots of any kind are ugly IMO.

Still wish I could have grabbed the ASGs, but glad I picked up the perspectives. Very bright, fun cw and pretty good for basketball and volleyball.

White volts #1 on a list??

IMO 1 of theee worst CWs...

Showtimes ranked higher than Perspectives?

Snottie u must be hungover lol..

White volts #1 on a list??

IMO 1 of theee worst CWs...

Showtimes ranked higher than Perspectives?

Snottie u must be hungover lol..

Lol nope not hungover that's my honest early rankings.. White/volts are just super clean IMO I absolutely love em although I'll never be able to grab em at a grand lol.. And listen putting perspectives last isn't a bad thing at all, I own perspectives and love em, in fact there's not a cw yet that I don't own or want

I can't believe resellers are already asking $300+ for preorders of the lows. Is it that serious for those ?

Lol nope not hungover that's my honest early rankings.. White/volts are just super clean IMO I absolutely love em although I'll never be able to grab em at a grand lol.. And listen putting perspectives last isn't a bad thing at all, I own perspectives and love em, in fact there's not a cw yet that I don't own or want

Snot

I gotchu

Wht/volts just don't do it for me is all

Trips me out how much they're going for on top of that

Last edited:
Snot

I gotchu

Wht/volts just don't do it for me is all

Trips me out how much they're going for on top of that

I heard that and yeah absolutely sucks how limited they were, I've never seen my size up for sale on the 'bay anyhow so the best I could do is offer up a trade(s) cuz isn't no way I'm dropping a grand when all the other colors rule anyway

My list thus far....

1.) Devotion (nothing looks like this shoe. Period. ).
2.) Inspiration (too clean. Pops just right in light).
3.) Perspective. (Perfect for the summer).

BTW, am I the only one that doesn't care about not getting the MP's. Don't get me wrong, beautiful shoe but IMO it doesn't look like a true kobe signature. Especially if wear it covered up. Just looks like a runner..... maybe it's just me.

Back
Top Bottom