THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Must... have... these... Details! :pimp:

4 pairs x $225 = a small break after next Saturday... maybe. :smh:

Last edited:
3 pairs so far. Patiently waiting for the "Showtime" colorway on April 11.
Must... have... these... Details!
pimp.gif

4 pairs x $225 = a small break after next Saturday... maybe.
mean.gif

Walked into FTL at my local mall and saw a pair of Perspectives on display in size 9. Tempted to buy a second pair.

I may or may not buy the "showtimes." It really depends on how orange it looks in person. Am i the only one who really doesn't like the details?

Just got word that MP's had a small restock at NT NYC last week. They only had about 8 pairs. Doubt they even made it to the public :lol:

I kinda want the show times too.. I'll see closer to RD. I have the money but rather save for low IDs

Yall hush about these damn details. Only pair I am going to actively pursue other than the MP but we know how that turned out. The details remind me of a modern Prelude 2, which happens to be my favorite in the series.

I think it is going to be tough sledding getting them now.

I may or may not buy the "showtimes." It really depends on how orange it looks in person. Am i the only one who really doesn't like the details?

Probably :lol:

Showtimes are something I need to see in person as well. They seem "off" to me. I wish the purple was darker on them.

Fellow NT member asked so I did a comparison

LeBron IV Kobe IX LeBron XI

Insert from the IV fits in Kobe 8, 9 and LeBron XI. Since they are lower, dead space will still be there with the Kobe IX Elite so still better to go with the XI swap. For those who prefer the Kobe lunarlon in LeBron XI shoe swap, this might actually be better since you'll get that extra toebox room but still get Zoom.

View media item 860733
View media item 860734

Lewi u slept on the Perspectives?

And the ASG's?

IMO both of those blow the Inspirations out the water..

But these are your Sulfurs aren't they I bet..?

Lewi u slept on the Perspectives?

And the ASG's?

IMO both of those blow the Inspirations out the water..

But these are your Sulfurs aren't they I bet..?
I have the ASG in hand already, love them too. Perspectives will be here Monday. But just going off @illistic  's pics, Inspiration takes the cake for me. Plus, Laker fan 
devil.gif

So they're doing the oregon stste championships tonight and the girls had a ton of kobes. Saw the perspectives, prelude 8, venomenons. They even had a fake pair of 8s lol.

I too would have to let the MPs go if I got offered something ridiculous

But they look so nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom