THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
don't do it lol. Mambacurials are so pimp. Word on the streets is that the MP could be in the next restock 
indifferent.gif

Yea sz 13 MP's are priced ridiculously... I keep missing out on deals. Last week missed 2 that ended up selling at $450 and $475...that would be the most I've spent on a shoe ever :lol: Man I'm about to get a sz 12 and see if I can squeeze in seeing how the 9 runs big :smh:

Possibly thinking of trading my mambacurials and cash for MP's

Please don't do that bro I have two pairs of MCs and wont move either pair for the 9s I would for a prelude 5 though. I guess if you really want them do it but MCs are so much better

Man the MP got me like this :smh:
View media item 860136Yea I can't let my MC's go..was lucky enough to get them on that Spanish website for a good price. Just gonna wait til a decent price comes up or a restock

Some clown on eBay has masterpieces for $825, then has the nerve to charge $21 on top for shipping :lol: . I hope that ain't one of y'all.

Shipping this Kobe 9 box is no easy task for dudes..that shipping cost is necessary!!!

Perspectives were fcfs at niketown nyc and 21mercer right? Anyone have luck with them? Was there a long line at opening? Were they gone fast?

trying to plan for those detail's 

:lol: priorities, man, priorities. :lol:

On a scale of 1-10 how good is that $250 flat deal for "Inspirations"?

Great deal. $25 above retail. Pull the trigger and avoid the hassle of finding for retail.

$250 is a great deal. Some if you guys are forgetting majority of the people didn't buy these for $225 flat. After NYC sales tax I almost paid $250. Selling it for $250 before shipping and PayPal fees is cutting money from my pocket. I'm all for helping out but I'm not gonna spend my own money, that's like me giving you a freebie by selling it for retail and giving you $15-$25 dollars for nothing in exchange. Why would I cover your shipping fees? For me $275 is fair, which is around the price after tax and PayPal fees and shipping fees

Yup, great deal. It's pretty much +tax/shipping. Total comes out to $243 w/ tax out here in Cali.

I would say better than a great deal bc the Kobe's have been costing me 247 w/ tax over here. So that's basically retail.

Alright ima do it fellas.

Here are pics of the soles from the pair he is selling me.

View media item 860283
View media item 860284
View media item 860286

Some clown on eBay has masterpieces for $825, then has the nerve to charge $21 on top for shipping :lol: . I hope that ain't one of y'all.

Shipping this Kobe 9 box is no easy task for dudes..that shipping cost is necessary!!!
You're right... That roughly 525 mark up after eBay fees doesn't cover the pain and agony it takes to box those bad boys up and ship em. You taught your son well :lol:

Since I passed on the Perspectives and gonna pass on the Details, I copped these bad buys to fill the void.

View media item 860217
nice pick up. I hope you didn't pay too much for those tho.

Last edited:
You're right... That roughly 525 mark up after eBay fees doesn't cover the pain and agony it takes to box those bad boys up and ship em. You tought your son well
laugh.gif

nice pick up. I hope you didn't pay too much for those tho.
Haha, what would you consider too much? 

I got 725 for one of my pairs a few weeks ago, so dude isnt too far off the mark... *shrugs* like it or lump it there is people out there with the money to blow

Back
Top Bottom