THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I got 725 for one of my pairs a few weeks ago, so dude isnt too far off the mark... *shrugs* like it or lump it there is people out there with the money to blow
Yeah I am tempted but the MP's are just too clean. In my top 3 of all time right now.

I wouldn't pay it, but I'd say $500 max.
$500 holy shhhhhhhh lol. I got them for $140 
nthat.gif

Such a nice day out in NYC, took some snaps. I know some of you guys are tired of seeing this. I apologize in advance for making you guys load all these photos. Don't quote me please and don't take my photos and pose it as your own.

And I posted about this a while back that the Perspectives remind me of the Blue Camo VI's so I snapped a photo of them together

those photos of the perspectives remind me of how sick a color way they are for spring and summer.. def going to have to pack them for a vacation to the bahamas 

Was at the mall with my boy, he was wearin' the MP, I just had on some Reebok Questions, and dude offered him $500 cash & even a "cheap pair of kicks to go home in" smh lol.
Deal was turned down though.

Oh ok for the most part the 2 Nike stores and Beverly Center will have things that you can get online as well. I would say hit up the Nike Vault on a game day to get one of their custom made shirts. They have a really nice snake one which I plan to get with my girl tomorrow and a "pray for the bear" graphic as well. You definitely won't find those anywhere else.
Aight bet. I'm going to a game on the 30th. PM a pic of that custom shirt when you get it.

Was at the mall with my boy, he was wearin' the MP, I just had on some Reebok Questions, and dude offered him $500 cash & even a "cheap pair of kicks to go home in" smh lol.
Deal was turned down though.
I hope you made sure those fools weren't following you after you told them no. The thirst is real for those MP's

those photos of the perspectives remind me of how sick a color way they are for spring and summer.. def going to have to pack them for a vacation to the bahamas 
Yeah I was in the Bahamas last spring. You will most def turn some heads with those on your feet

After actually putting the Perspectives on my feet...These shoes don't look that high as I thought they wld be. They're just something different, but still...The Perspectives are the best lookin so far IMO, but it does have me 2nd guessing about what them MP's look like in person now

Last edited:
I hope you made sure those fools weren't following you after you told them no. The thirst is real for those MP's

Haha, word! I almost lost it when dude offered the extra pair of shoes to go home in!
But we were a good hour away from home, so it was cool.

saw the Pikachu 9s today at my local footlocker today very light and hot lookin I def cant wait for more colors to pop up tho

Last edited:
Saw the perspectives and inspirations in person today Inspirations look so much better in person. They aren't that high like I thought they would be. Definitely need a pair wish I would have saw them in person when sellers were getting rid for like $230 last week . I'm an 8/8.5 and I could fit a gs 7 ok. Wanted to try on the men sizes but my hoh is filled with employees who barely know anything about shoes. I wanted an 8.5 lebron xi this girl brung out the yellow 10 lows :rofl: .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom