THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
lol right ^ if they would just check back a page 
laugh.gif

Venomon or something like that...chill man these will be easy to get at those china retailers

Venomon or something like that...chill man these will be easy to get at those china retailers
Yeah, for more than US retail on the regular sig release... I've liked a few of the take down models, just not willing to pay what it costs from the over seas sites or eBay.

Lol I mean its no big deal...I'm glad I don't live in a Country where a takedown model exists. I mean heck you can get some nice shoes at outlets that are more affordable than a takedown overseas model.

Or id rather use that money for kobe 8s or The kobe 9 soon ^.^

Wouldn't be surprised if nike drops the 9s in January since they still have 2 kobe 8 laker cw

ya but xmas kobes would have to  be a 9....none the less it will be an interesting year to see how nike introduces the 9 with the success of the 8. 

I thought I remembered the Black/Maize online QS drop happening a couple weeks before the ASGs, and then the Black/Maize dropping more widely after that, which was when I got my pair. The Black/Maize QS release definitely couldn't have been in December cuz the 81 point game didn't even happen until 1/22/2006. Either way, I do remember being kinda confused why the ASGs weren't exactly like the ones that Kobe wore with the blue though :lol: Always kinda irked me that they never did a real release of the true 81 point colorway though. That 81 pair super limited release they did was BS :smh:
Yeah, kobe broke out the ZK1 on Xmas in Miami and kept wearing them even though the all star released 2/11/06 and the blk/maize GRed on 2/18/06, and I believe they did have a QS release like a week or so before the GR date.

Last edited:
if they're anything like the 8's performance wise, these will be the go to basketball shoe of the year once again.

Start saving fellas....

Just heard some bad news from a reputable source...

They will indeed be flyknit... Take down model (venomenon) will make it to US retailers... There won't be many colorways of the 9, venomenon is supposed to make up for that...

And what we've all been waiting for...

sorry no pics... But retail is going to be $220

^If true then that sucks :smh:

Not many CWs probably means they will be limited and hard to get and resell will be ridiculous...I don't want no damb takedowns :smh:

I guess Nike is taking a page out of Apples book doing a Venomenon takedown + Kobe 9 high end, like the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S

grin.gif

Start saving fellas....

Just heard some bad news from a reputable source...

They will indeed be flyknit... Take down model (venomenon) will make it to US retailers... There won't be many colorways of the 9, venomenon is supposed to make up for that...

And what we've all been waiting for...

sorry no pics... But retail is going to be $220
Felt like a punch to the gut right now.

Back
Top Bottom