THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Niceeeeeeee
nthat.gif

Does anyone know where you will be able to buy them in canada. online preferably . newfoundland sucks for sneakers andid like to avoid customs charges if i can.

http://nikeinc.com/news/laissez-les...14-nola-gumbo-league-collection#/inline/27056

[h2]KOBE 9 ELITE MAESTRO[/h2]

Nike Basketball pays tribute to the masters of Jazz in its birthplace.  Like great jazz musicians who play instinctively, Bryant brings a similar improvisation to his game. Paying homage to this classic genre and some of its greatest musicians, the KOBE 9 Elite Maestro uses accents of brass in the upper. A glow-in-the-dark outsole pops at night, just as the jazz clubs swing into action. The upper includes additional, secret glow-in-the-dark symbols.

View media item 771369

DONE. DEAL.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Even though I want the MPs first, I'm glad they have a few color ways for me to try and get if I miss out on the MP.

These Kobe's IX's are gonna be a major financial problem this year for me, pry more so then the VIII's were last year.  Good bye Jordan's in my collection hello Kobe IX's

Back
Top Bottom