THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
This might be the first time that I can legitimately say that I'm going to go for the whole all star pack with no regrets whatsoever.

eek.gif
 the 9's are beautiful, well might skip the tiff release now

The ASGs are nice. I still like the Masterpiece best. Hopefully all these recent CW reveals make them a little easier to get.

I like the MP better. I will try for these just to gauge how the rest of the releases are going to be. ASG week is going to be a HELL of a release week.

Luckily I got a good tax return this year and should have my money early Feb, MP's and Maestro's will be mine

DA HELL U FILED ALREADY?

ONE OF MY W2 AINT EVEN COME IN
Haha yes sir, had all my info and deductions ready to go mid January.  Got my W2 last week and submitted it already.  Got the email that it's been accepted and will be processed January 31 and with direct deposit usually takes 7-10 days.  I knew I had some shoe purchases coming up so wanted to make sure I had it as soon as possible ha

Lawd those ASG's just did something special to me. If zoot suits were still popping I'd be out on bourbon street swanging off every jazzabelle within arms reach as I spill my drink every where obnoxiously.

Come. Now. I need Em.

Alright I'm done with the thirst.

I'm gonna be patient and not jump to conclusions on price until I actually see it from Nike.  Either way I'll get them haha

Back
Top Bottom