THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I just want the masterpiece. Don't care much for the new CW's that have surfaced. I'm willing and able to give my money to Nike for them but I will not be jumping through hoops for some shoes.

Man I need that white and volt pair bad thats gonna be in NY, hit up a buddy from there hopefully he can come through for me but its very doubtful

Will be going for the masterpieces and the detail pair both look great to me

Last edited:
Imma huge Kobe fan and all but just like some of y'all...these shoes are just too damn high. Every time I look at these I think of a Macho Man Flying Elbow Drop...

Imma huge Kobe fan and all but just like some of y'all...these shoes are just too damn high. Every time I look at these I think of a Macho Man Flying Elbow Drop...

That's funny.

I actually planned on wearing mine with a leather vest and light washed jean shorts like stone cold Steve Austin

If I can, I'd like to just cop the detail c/w and keep it moving. If they are super limited I'll ID a pair.

The cushioning system would really have to blow my mind for me to even consider hooping in them. My knees hurt everytime I even look at my Kobe 8s.

Love high tops and I've got the long legs so they won't look stupid. Just hope they're comfortable.

laugh.gif

So, if all we've seen so far are the "ELITE" Kobe IX's..... What the hell does the "REGULAR" Kobe IX look like???

Are the LOWS the Regular/Standard/GR version of the KOBE IX's...?

This all seems backwards the way they're pushing these Boot-Top "Elite" versions, before we even see what the actual Kobe 9 REALLY IS. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom