THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Relatively they will be cheaper than Lebrons.

You have to remember these are the Kobe 9 Elite

The Lebron XI Elite will definitely cost more than $225.....it will probably cost at least $275

Last edited:

Whether it's an artsy-fartsy tale with lots of historical references or BS about eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...Nike needs to chill with the backstories
laugh.gif

true dat...but the gullible will fall for it

I THOUGHT THE ELITE SERIES WERE PLAYOFF KICKS FOR THE RESPECTABLE SIGNATURE PLAYERS.

LAKERS GOING TO DA PLAYOFFS?

They use playoffs as a way to try to sell the elite more. But maybe the realize lakers may not make it and pushed Kobe's early or realized playoffs won't determine if people buy a shoe or not. Also the elite is just a superior version of the regular shoe that can save they can save the playoff gimmick

Last edited:
Has anyone in the thread seen the 9 box yet? If not we should definitely should see it tomorrow. That will be interesting. Forgive my last post don't know why that gif is under it

Last edited:
The masterpiece are one of the best colorways but it mite be headache to get, save up and try for the inspiration, and detail.

Going to try and get the Masterpiece and Details. Those are two musts. Either one could be replaced with an ASG depending on price and colorway.

Going to try and get the Masterpiece and Details. Those are two musts. Either one could be replaced with an ASG depending on price and colorway.

I feel the same about the Masterpiece and the Detail.

But if the ASGs are hot, that'll make 3 pair I'll be shooting for.

I remember reading something a while back about Derozan being a "Kobe Brand" athlete I wonder if he would debut an ASG color way in NO since I'm pretty sure he'll be there and Nick Young won't (granted Kobe passes).

the inspiration and masterpiece are a little similar to me, so I might pass on the masterpiece and then try and get the other 3 elites.

damn 750 for 3 pairs of shoes...

So how many elites will there be?  we have what, 6 colors out of how many?  I like the detail and inspiration ones.  i'm only doing one pair probably.  lol.  

Kinda worried about balling in these and getting them stepped on.  cleaning flyknit is not so easy in my experience.

On the basket revolution site I counted 10 total Elite Cw's including some labeled GS. So there's a few more at least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom