THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Well...we've got our releases for the elites. Now I'm interested to read a review and hear how they fit.

Perspective's or detail for me.

The white/volt ones are nice, but no way i'll even attempt

Last edited:
I-Like-It-A-Lot-Jim-Carrey-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-Gif.gif

White and Volt NRGs are OKAY, but the black joints are wack. Come on. They're just standard mostly black kicks. Nothing special at all lol.

Maybe I'll stop by after work or during my lunch break to pick up tickets and waste 45 minutes of my time. At least I'll be able to say I tried. :lol:

Don't really care for either limited CW. I guess that's a good thing with how limited they are. The Masterpiece and Detail def have my attention though! We are so close to release and nike drops bombs on us today!

Masterpiece and Inspiration are pretty similar. No need to buy all of these for me. I'm thinking one, maybe 2 elites depending on the asg

I love all these new colorways but damn man, $225 is STEEP. Masterpieces only for me. That multi flyknit pattern 
pimp.gif

The Lebrons are $200. The Elites don't have a price yet (that I'm aware of) and nobody here has tried on the Kobe 9s so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

These cost less than the 'Brons and these seem to be better quality  
less than brons? how is 200 more than 225.....look dude we understand you love kobe....let the shoe stand on its own, no need for comparison of flyknit and armorposite....two different players, styles, and shoes.

Last edited:
Whether it's an artsy-fartsy tale with lots of historical references or BS about eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...Nike needs to chill with the backstories
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I really really like the colorways coming out but

1.  Can I really wear them casually at all.... i mean really

2.  At what point do I say enough is enough??? How can a shoe even be worth $225? 
embarassed.gif
 Growing up people thought I was REDICULOUS for buying $100 sneakers, now seen as a complete steal on popular models.

I hope I end up buying one colorway for the gym but knowing me, these could seriously hurt the pockets (just got my first job out of college) haha

I want to play around with what you can do on iD before the launch of the Masterpiece so I know if I should go for them or not.

Back
Top Bottom