THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yea, but do you want to Lace them Boys All the Way Up like you going to War, CASUALLY...?

NAH.

So the Dilemma still remains... but they just might be a good look Underneath some Jeans or Chinos. Jury's still out.

I plan on covering them with my pants.

Have you seen the XX8 rocked casually? DOPE.

^^^

Hmm... Nah, I haven't.

I don't think I've seen more than One Person with the AJ XX8's, period.

Curious to see how those look, bc the height on those is even More Ridiculous...

I don't find anything wrong with these [shrug]
Right^^ They are the Oregon ducks style real modern jerseys IDK why everyone hates them.  they don't look bad for a pro bowl game

9's might not be the lightest but will definitely be close, maybe we should just ask Swaggy? lol

8 is the lightest. I remember the press releases from last year.
You might be right, but that press release said it was the lightest at that time, but a year later there might be a lighter one.  With that said, it still might be true

The 8s are the lightest so far. 9.6oz I think. The elite flyknit low 9 might have a shot at being lighter, but we'll have to see. Don't think the EM low 9s will be lighter because the midsole/outsole look a bit bulkier than the one on the 8s, at least from looking at pics.

The 8s are the lightest so far. 9.6oz I think. The elite flyknit low 9 might have a shot at being lighter, but we'll have to see. Don't think the EM low 9s will be lighter because the midsole/outsole look a bit bulkier than the one on the 8s, at least from looking at pics.
Very possible

I know we saw a comparison image with the shrouded XX8 -- but was that a true side-by-side?  Or was it just a PS of cropped images of each shoe?

Curious how the collar height compares

Edit:  I'm pretty sure it was an actual side by side.  Nice

Last edited:
so the masterpieces are limited? come on man. i'm getting too old for this. no way i'll get my hands on a pair then.

so the masterpieces are limited? come on man. i'm getting too old for this. no way i'll get my hands on a pair then.
No one really knows for sure.  They will more than likely be a lower production number general release.  But to determine the amount of hype for these, or any sneaker nowadays is almost impossible.  All these people who are saying they are ugly and too high or whatever will be the ones posting them on IG with the caption "Got Mine" under them.  Hopefully we will find out more in the next 2 weeks

Right every sneaker is an easy release compared to preludes now.  0/7 gives you a new appreciated for regular limited releases

:lol: even though there's a good chance that people will strike out on the MP, the salt levels will be nowhere near the preludes. The IV and V releases were such a huge headache

No shoe is safe nowadays. Everything is easy now compared to the preludes
OMFG I know!  I tried getting some Tech 2s online and they were asking like 210 or something and I'm like " I got those back in the day for like 75$ man.." 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
even though there's a good chance that people will strike out on the MP, the salt levels will be nowhere near the preludes. The IV and V releases were such a huge headache
V and VI were such a pain in the butt in DC man. anything with vibrant colors like that and everyone comes out in the DMV lol. This gave me a whole new appreciation for being thankful for what I have because I got the Vs and struck out on the VIs and I've been so salty. Oh well, just shoes at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom